Body Swap (Filler)

(A/N: So i have an insta antenidia.persica and i post MHA art and animatics there, feel free to check it out, it's public — also this takes place after stain)

Body Swap (Filler)

You were in an abnormally pissed off mood today. Earlier you bumped into a rather rude boy who swore like a sailor and blamed you for all his fallen papers. When in reality, the boy should've kept his papers in a binder or duo-tang and should watch where he's going. But no, instead you took the blame and he left you no room to talk. After screaming and gathering his papers, he pushed you roughly to the side before stomping off. You would've given him a piece of your mind, but it happened all so quickly and out of the blue that you were left in the dust.

You slammed open the class door, gaining most peoples attention. You marched to you desk and sat down gruffly, arms crossed. Izuku looked at you from across the room, not sure if it was the right time to approach you, he did anyway.

"(Y/N)-chan? You alright?" He tapped you lightly on the shoulder. You yelped as a sharp pain coursed through your body, you nearly jumped out your own skin—

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I—" You gasped. You were no longer sitting on your desk, instead you had your hand on someone else's shoulder. In fact, you had your hand on your shoulder. You quickly glanced down at yourself noticing you were in Izuku's place—

No it was more than that, you were in his body.

"(Y—" Your head slowly turned towards you, you never looked more shocked in your life. "—N)?..."

"Why are you two acting so weird?" Kaminari looked between you and Izuku who was now in your body. "Why are you so scared of (Y/N)?" Kaminari was talking to Izuku, or who he thought was Izuku. You felt your throat tighten, waving a hand dismissively.

"Uh, it's...It's nothing, I just felt a shock." You chuckled awkwardly, Izuku's voice wasn't the deepest, in fact you'd say your voice was probably a little lower than his. With your added nerves to his already high pitched voice, it sounded like you squeaked whenever you talked.

"Hey Deku-kun!" Uraraka bounded up towards you, but you didn't respond right away. Instead, Izuku, in your body, looked towards her. "And (Y/N)-chan! Good morning!" Uraraka glanced quickly at Izuku before looking back at you. You were taller than Uraraka, yet you felt so small. In class you were closer to Bakugo's height, being the second tallest female in class. If anything, being inside Izuku's body, you shrunk.

You then realized that Uraraka was paying attention to you and you haven't greeted her yet. "Good morning, U—" You blanched, you don't remember her name. "Uh...Yeah...Good morning."

"You're acting a little odd today Midoriya-kun." Iida robotically made his way towards you. Izuku still sat silently in your seat, fidgeting around. "Is something the matter?"

"No, I just..." You were drawing a blank, you were still in shock about the whole situation. "It's nothing...I just need a bit."

"Hm, we'll talk about this at lunch then! Class is about to start, we should take our seats!" Iida saluted the air before ushering you and Uraraka to your seats. Izuku still sat at your seat, staring down at his hands...Or rather your hands.

Ugh, jeez...This is gonna get so confusing...

English was your first subject, and normally you'd act as Present Mic's right hand man since it was practically your second language.

"Ah, (Y/N), looks like people are struggling! Why don't you tell us what this phrase means!" Mic pointed at the board, written neatly in chalk was the sentence "Aizawa was asleep throughout the day." You weren't too sure if Izuku was able to read that.