Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Have fun, text me regularly." You waved at Dorothy who began to skip towards you, luggage in hand.

"I will! Of course I will, thank you again Master (L/N), (L/N)-san!" After giving you a quick hug, she bowed towards your Dad, who rolled his eyes.

"C'mere, no need for formalities." Stretching his hands, your Father gave Dorothy a big bear hug. "Bring us some souvenirs alright? Like, something from Disneyland." Dorothy nodded giddily, bowing profusely.

"Yes of course (L/N)-san! Thank you so much again, for paying for everything and allowing me to do this!" Your Father chuckled at Dorothy's display of gratitude.

"You deserve a break Dorothy." You and your Dad began to wave her off as she made her way inside the airport. "Enjoy your vacation!"

"I will! Thank you again!" And with that, Dorothy disappeared behind revolving doors. Your Father sighed before looking over at you.

"And then I'll be loosing you too..."

"Hah?" You looked at your Dad in slight confusion and fear as you both began to make your way back towards your car.

"You'll be gone in the summer too, right?" He murmured, placing his hands behind his back and looking up at the sky. The sun was just coming up. You left the house at around 5 to send Dorothy to the airport, where her flight was at 7. Now your Dad had to send you to school now too.

"Yeah, training camp..." You mumbled, remembering what the next few months were about to unfold. The training camp was meant for quirk training, really you had no place there, technically speaking. Yet you were going, you don't intend to be left behind.

"The house is gonna be lonely." Your Father mumbled solemnly. "Your Mother will also be staying over at her parents for the summer, and she'll be taking Kazuki with her." He clicked his tongue. You both boarded your car and soon, you were both on your way to U.A. "So I'll be home alone with Kenta."

"Kenta's not boring." You thought of things to cheer your Father up. "Why won't you and Kenta travel?" Your Father shook his head.

"Kenta doesn't like to travel, he insists on staying within the city. It was actually really surprising that he even went to the sports festival ya know." You nodded your head in understanding, looking out the windows as buildings whizzed past.

"Hm yeah... He never really leaves the house ever since Uncle passed... Actually come to think of it...He never really liked to travel." You thought aloud.

"Well, he's already seen the world when my Father, him and I traveled during our prime years." He shrugged his shoulders as if this was a common fact. The more you thought about it, the weirder it felt. Kenta and Dorothy, despite being the two closets helpers in your life, they themselves were never close...It was very one sided relationship with Dorothy and Kenta, Kenta never really made the effort to get to know Dorothy, yet she seemed to accept this. "We're here."

You blinked once, then twice until it finally dawned on you that you were now back in U.A.

"See ya Princess. Love you."

"Bye, love you too."

"Hey are you alright?" Mina questioned worriedly at your side. You huffed, typing speedily on your phone. Kirishima and Izuku, who also stood near you, felt your distress was as thick as cream.

"You're...Typing..." Kirishima continued to stare as he spoke.

"Really fast..." Izuku finished his sentence.