Kirishima One Shot (Filler)

Kirishima One-Shot (Fluff)

Filler

(A/N: This was a 100 like special on quotev but I'll add it one here :P)

Takes Place Before The Sports Festival

Smart, hard-working, passionate, admirable,

Attractive.

He couldn't believe what he was thinking.

"Agh, stop!" Kirishima took a pillow and hugged it to his face, feeling it burn with heat. Recently, you were the only thing in his mind, and it was driving him insane. He brushed it off the first couple of days, thinking it was just him being excited of the new friendship that blossomed between the two of you. But, after a while, simple things bothered him. Like during training, every punch you aimed towards him sent electrical shocks through his body. Weird right? Or whenever you shared your water bottle with him, it got his heart racing like he ran a marathon. And this odd time, when he watched you put your hair in a pony tail, and your silky locks just swished in all sorts of places. It made his face flush. All these little things you did, he loved it so much, it was bothering him to hell.

"...(Y/N)..." Your named rolled off his tongue like a song, muffled by the pillow squeezed tightly in his hands. He heaved a sigh, becoming increasingly aware with his infatuation with you. "...(Y/N) Kirishima..."

Buzz

He nearly jumped out of his skin, snapping out of his day dream. He looked down at his phone, feeling his heart choke up at the sight of the screen.

(Y/N): hey, you forgot your earphones in my bag

With sweaty hands, he unlocked his phone and began to type.

Kirishima: oh sorry, is it alright if you give them to me tomorrow?

(Y/N): sure

He quickly put his phone back on his night stand and sighed. Even with that simple small talk, he felt his entire being explode inside him. Kirishima buried his head into the pillow once more, squeezing it tighter than before.

"What're you doing to me..." He stared silently at his red cased pillow before looking back at his phone. He took it and began reading through old conversations he had with you, replaying them in his head. It made him smile and feel giddy. After reading them over and over for a good 5 minutes he started to feel obsessive and grossed out by himself, tossing the phone behind him softly. "Gah! I'm such a creep! It's so unmanly!"

Another buzz erupted him from his thoughts, actually it was two buzzes, two notifications. He felt awfully scared to look back at his phone but at the same time he wanted nothing more than to hope it was you and talk all night.

Finally regaining himself, he turned around and peered down at the glowing screen.

AlienQueen51 has made a new group chat with you, Denkichu, and OfficeSupplies named Lunch Group But Without (Y/N) In It

AlienQueen51: I made the same group chat but without (Y/N)

His phone buzzed again.

AlienQueen51: My romance senses are tingling once more, and it's going haywire

...What?

He slowly and hesitantly swiped his screen to unlock his phone, staring at the messages in utter confusion.

Don't tell me