Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Finally, they're here!" Pixie Bob teased, smiling as the students limped their way out the forest. "Needless to say, you guys didn't make it in time for lunch, it's 5:20." She giggled. You hobbled beside Izuku, releasing a huff of frustration, knowing you probably won't be fed.

"I'm so hungry, I'm gonna die..." Kirishima wheezed out in pain to your right.

"You guys aren't too bad. You dealt with my earth beasts pretty easily." Pixie Bob licked her lips, pointing a claw at your general direction. "You four." She gestured to Iida, Bakugo, Todoroki and Midoriya. You slowly backed away from Izuku, knowing you weren't part of the aforementioned group. "I'm guessing your past experiences allowed you to act without hesitation?"

She's praising them...

You glanced at Izuku, a spike of jealousy flared in you, knowing you did nothing to stand out during the entire trek to the cabin. You clenched your hand in anger, feeling a slight stabbing pain your chest. You swiftly turned around, and headed to where Kirishima was standing.

"I'm gonna have fun three years from now! I'm marking them as mine!!" Pixie Bob began to hog the four boys to herself, creeping them out. "You boys will be mine in the future! Fufu!" She cooed and winked at all of them.

Todoroki backed away, shaking his head. "...I'm interested in someone else." He spoke boldly, yet very softly. The other boys, who were close enough to hear him, all looked at him in shock. Pixie Bob only swooned even more.

"Oh, aren't you the committed type!" Her eyes glazed over as she scanned the three other boys. "Well, no worries, there's still you three that'll be free~"

Izuku began to panic slightly, desperately trying to look for you, only to see that you've left your spot, but while searching for you, he did see someone else. "That boy..." He spoke up, gaining Pixie Bob's attention, much to Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugo's pleasure. "Who's child is he?"

"Oh," Mandalay looked behind her. "He's my nephew actually." You looked up from the ground, taking a break from swimming in your self pity to eye the small boy at the very back. "Kota! Come here and say hello, you'll be spending a week with these guys after all..."

(A/N: i know in the anime kota is Mandalay's cousin but I'm going off the manga. You guys can interpret this however u want)

Midoriya walked up to the child, a friendly smile plastered on his face. "Hi, I'm Midoriya , from U.A High School's Hero Course, it's nice to meet you!" He reached out a hand for Kota to shake. Kota wound his arm back and punched Midoriya straight through the balls.

Izuku let out a silent scream, before toppling over, luckily Iida was fast enough to catch him. You howled in laughter, an action all your friends were quite surprised about, seeing as you only ever giggled softly, never actually fully laughing.

"Midoriya!" Iida wailed before glaring at you. "He's your best friend and your laughing at his suffering?! How could you?!?"

"Ahaha, sorry sorry..." You wiped a tear from your face, slowly making your way to a huddled Izuku. "I just...Really wasn't expecting that." Izuku whimpered in pain, and instantly you were by his side, soothingly patting him on the back. "There there Izuku-kun..." You placed his arm around your shoulder, slowly bringing him up. Izuku, even while standing, was hunched over, cupping his bruised balls.

"Enough of this side show." Aizawa gave a sympathetic look towards the greenette before pointing a thumb towards the building behind him. "Drop your things off in your rooms then come to dinner in the mess hall. After that, you'll bathe and then it's bedtime. Training starts tomorrow, chop chop."