Bakugo Special

Art Belongs To Me

Bakugo Special

You slowly raised your hand, catching Aizawa's attention.

"(Y/N)?"

"May I go to the bathroom?" He nodded and you stood up from your seat and made your way towards the exit. Aizawa, however, stopped you.

"Also, could you please check up on Bakugo." You looked back at Aizawa and gave a quick nod before heading off. It's been roughly...15 minutes? Since Bakugo left to use the washroom as well. That was a bit long, even if he was taking a shit.

After doing your business you made your way towards the mens bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Bakugo?"

Silence.

You huffed, knowing full well that he was in there, you could feel his angry presence.

"Oi, Bakugo—!"

"Leave me alone!" The voice was high pitched and squeaky, he sounded like a child. You clicked your tongue in annoyance.

"Aizawa wants you back in class...Your shits are taking too long—"

"I'm not shitting you asshole!" His voice was still rather high, it almost sounded like he was embarrassed, but even then his voice still sounded abnormal.

"Then get out and come back to class." You retorted. You heard an angry huff but was greeted by silence once more. "Seriously Bakugo." You heard small footsteps make their way towards the door, and you stood outside, patiently waiting to escort him back. Bakugo, even with his delinquent attitude, would probably never skip a class. He was too prideful of his perfect attendance, you shared this with him.

"..." The door creaked open slightly, but you didn't try to peek inside. "...Don't tell anybody..." He finally spoke from the other side of the door. There he was again, with his annoyingly high voice. You wondered if he's been crying.

But soon, he revealed himself. And there, stood a tiny Bakugo, his clothes hung loosely around him, he wasn't even wearing his pants. All he had was his button up shirt and blazer. His shoes were gone too and he looked like he was 4. Was this an age reversal quirk?

"Don't even try to do anything funky!" He squeaked, crossing his arms. You stifled a laugh with a cough.

"Ahem...Well..." You bit your lip, trying to hold you face. You were failing.

"Oi! Don't laugh you dick!" Bakugo hobbled up to you, slapping your knees with his hands and creating a weak explosion. "Die!" He continued to pummel you with tiny fireworks that emitted from his palms. It tickled with heat.

You let out a sigh, feeling a little nostalgic seeing Bakugo in his child form. "Where are your pants?"

"They...They fell off, they're too big..." He grumbled, hugging the blazer tighter against his body. "Don't think about any dirty shit!"

"How did this even happen?"

"Some dick bumped into me, and I was about to teach him a lesson but then—!" He threw his hands up in the air, his sleeves followed his movement. "He used his fucking quirk on me and I started shrinking! And then he ran off so I ran into the bathroom, then..." He gritted his teeth in anger. "I turned into a fucking child! That bastard, when I find him—!"

"We should get you to Aizawa...Who knows maybe he can erase the quirk?"

"Fuck no! Not in the middle of class you dick weed!" Bakugo screamed, shuffling back into the washroom. You held the door open and peered around. It was empty, thank god, and his pants, underwear, shoes and socks were on the floor. They were folded rather neatly.