Beauty and the Bakugo (Filler)

(This is a Quotev special for an overdue 400 likes op)

(A/N: Okay lol so this is like...A beauty and the beast au, with YN X Bakugo)

You slid further down the sofa, bored out of your mind as you watched your Father tinker about with his odd contraptions. After staring at him hammer the same nail for the past 5 minutes, you decided now was the time for a change of scenery. "Dad."

"Yes princess?" Your Father lifted his head from behind his workbench, giving you a kind smile. You stood up from the couch, patting your dress down.

"I'm heading out."

"Where to?"

"Probably the library." You made your way towards the entrance, taking your finished book from a small table beside the door, then slipping on your shoes. You bid your Father farewell before wearily making your way down the markets. You began to hum a tune as you walked down a dirt path towards a cottage in the distance. "Little town...It's a quiet village..."

The houses peaked through the forestry, and soon you began to inspect the people that mingled about. "Everyday, like the one before." You sighed. "Little town...Filled with little people, waking up to say—"

"Bonjour!"

"Salut!"

"Konichiwa!"

"Bonjour!"

You spotted Kenta in the distance, chuckling to yourself. "There goes the baker with his tray like always, the same ol' bread and rolls to sell! Every morning just the same, since the moment that we came, to this poor provincial town—"

"Good morning (Y/N)!" Kenta bowed a little in respect before shoving his tray of stacked baguettes in your face. You took a loaf before smiling softly at the baker.

"Good morning."

"Where are you off too?"

"The library." You waved the book you had in hand in front of you. "I just finished this story, about a ninja named Naruto—"

"Oh that's nice..." Kenta began to occupy himself with his loaves before eyeing a woman with a similar tray but with bagels instead. "Dorothy! They want baguettes not bagels!" And with that he stormed off, following the stumbling woman.

You shrugged your shoulders before you began to walk back towards the book shop, deciding to hand the baguette to one of the children on the street. Along the way, you heard the whispers of the townsfolk around you.

"Look there she goes, that girl is strange no question!"

"Dazed and distracted can't you tell?"

"Never part of any crowd!"

"Cause her head's stuck up some cloud!"

"No denying she's a funny girl that (Y/N)!"

You jogged up slowly behind a carriage before hopping on the back, knowing that it'd pass by the shop you wanted to visit. The constant morning chatter of the people around you filled your ears, the town buzzing with life.

"Bonjour!"

"Good day!"

"How is your family?"

"Hello!"

"Good day!"

"How is your wife?"

"I NEED SIX EGGS!"

"...That's to expensive."

There must be more than this provincial life.

You thought before hopping off, opening a small gate that lead to the inside of a book shop.