Realizing I left the balcony door open, I get up and begin to close it, but something stops me. My eyes pull to the tree line and I see the rustling again.

I got the heebee jeebeez, so I slammed the door shut and hopped in my bed and instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

I slam my hand over the alarm and groan loudly, it's only Tuesday and I'm already done with the school here. I roll out of bed, then stand slowly and grab my glasses.

I head down to the shower and do my business, Parker is still asleep, as usual. I head back up to my room and grab my phone to play music, I decided on The Head and The Heart - Couer D'Alene.

I started looking for the outfit I would wear today. I chose a black spaghetti strap tanktop with a translucent white crop top over it with The Beatles on it, with that I wore black leggings with my brown boots. I smile and dry my hair, wash my face and teeth.

I decided to fishtail braid my hair over my right shoulder with my bangs out, I also wore a little bit of cover up and Baby Lips chapstick.

I grab my backpack and head downstairs, I saw a note on the fridge and took a look at it.

Felicity, I know you will read this before Park,

My boss wants me on a case in New York, so I'm going to be gone for a week or more. I'll call!

Do Not have a party. You guys can have a couple people over, but not a party.

See you when I get home! I'll call, plus I left money in your bank account Felicity and left some in Parkers also. Use it wisely.

Kisses! Love you guys,

Mom

I smile and put the note in the trash. I still need to go looking for a job here, but I would look later.

I grabbed some poptarts and begin eating, minutes pass and Parker finally appears. His hair in the usual small mohawk, he's wearing black jeans with light blue v-neck and his Nikes.

He grabs my other poptart, I groan and open my mouth to complain, but before I could I hear a loud honk outside.

Parker looks at me and says through the food, "Twistn mnd Mrcery," he swallows, "Tristan and Mercury are here to pick me up from now on, will you be okay on your own?"He says worriedly, I purse my lips and furrow my brows,

"yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"No reason, see you at school Fel! Love ya!" Parker calls as he jumps in the black BMW. I lock the front door and head to my car, I look up and see that their still here.

I shrug and get in the car and begin driving, I look in the rearview mirror to see the BMW still hasn't come into view. I roll my eyes and keep driving, I turn on the USB in my phone to the cars radio and begin playing Black Sabbath - War Pigs.

I smile and keep driving occasionally nodding my head to the beat.

I finally make it to the school and head to my locker. I see Parker already there at his as he finally opens his locker. I once again furrow my brows at him, "Parker, how did you guys get here before me? I never saw you guys when I was driving." I say as he jumps and looks at me,

"oh, uh, we took, a different way here."

I purse my lips, "oh okay, cool, you need a ride home?" He shakes his head 'no' and we head to first period.

I talked to Garrot and Jewels more, we've become friends I guess. They're pretty cool actually, even though I've heard from others that people count them as the 'outcasts' which I think is stupid, they're nice and way better than Jennifer!