Introduction

Being plus sized in this day and era was hard. Oh I'm sorry, as the immature minds like to say, fat!

I've always hated the word "fat" but got used to calling myself that after everyone got used to calling me that too. At one point in time that's the name everyone called me, supposedly forgetting my name. It hurted back then but I've learned to just ignored it as time moved in.

I've lost alot of weight between the 8th grade and now. The 11th soon to be 12th grade. But, doesn't matter how I look now because everyone would just remeber me as 'Fatty Frankie' no matter what.

No one tried to do nothing about it. They all just made fun of me with absolutely no remorse and literally no one tried to help. My bestfriend, Samantha, just always told me to ignore them and move on with my day. I knew she had felt bad for me because she can't relate at all.

Samantha is this beautiful black, queen almost. She was perfectly skinny with many curves for days. She had perfectly sized breast and butt and guys loved that. Her hair flowed down to her shoulders which popped out her green eyes. She had the perfect little nose, literally nothing about her was fat or ugly.

While she can get any guy she wanted, there were some guys who didn't want her. But her problem wasn't sizmatic (if that's a word) her problem was racially. Some guys, black guys, said they didn't date black girls. Especially with her being, as they like to say, "white-washed." Even her mother said that. It was heartbreaking to see that her own race wouldn't want her. But all the white guys said was she was black and they were only into blondes. Messed up but it was the horrible truth.

Guy's wouldn't date me strictly because of my size. My personality didn't matter. Neither did my beautiful traits. I had beautiful traits in all honesty. I called myself ugly here and there but I didn't truly mean it.

I loved my green eyes and how it perfectly blended with my light skin. As well as my blonde almost brown hair. It was long and messy but a pretty type of messy if that makes since. My dad was black but my mother was mixed with black and white.

But besides all that, I guess guys don't find plus sized teens attractive, no matter what. I've had crushes on many guys as well. I've always told them until I got to highschool. I always just ended up in heartbreak. But I knew high school was a whole new ball game. Not only heartbreak but humiliation and embarrassment.

And sometimes the guys I liked went for Samantha. I stopped telling her after a while about my crushes because when I did she'd go tell them which lead to major disappointments. She'd always say she wouldn't but got way to excited so just talked, talked, talked.

Once we hit high school, I thought telling her would be bad. People already called me "fatty Frankie" and I didn't need them laughing at me like crazy because of some guy horribly rejecting me.

Anyway, I guess I'll just live my single lonely life. Maybe things might change when I'm an adult. Maybe people actually will like me. Maybe they do but they're just afraid and don't want to be judged by there friends. Who knows?