"You need information from the source ." Louis pointed out , following his finger across sentences that were useful . Sophie had no clue what he was on about , she just kept her eyes on his delicate face .
"So write this down ." He turned to the lovestruck girl next to him , cringing at her face .
"Uh hello ?"

She snapped out of her gaze and smiled with embarrassment.
"Sorry what do I write down again ?" She giggled .

Louis sighed in frustration, going over what he just said for the second time . He gave up half way through and left her to it , shooting his hand up .
"Can I go to the bathroom please ?" The teacher nodded and he got up quick , fast walking out of the classroom and away from Sophie.

As he was strolling down the halls of The school , he noticed a language class that he recognised. He peeped through .

"Hey look it's Louis ." Aasim cheered , pointing to the door where Louis had smashed his face up close to see . Clementine spun around like light , looking straight into his brown eyes through the glass . The dark skinned boy waved at her as he flashed his cute smile . A wave of heat rushed to her face and exhaled through her cheeks as she built up the courage to wave back.

Marlon and Mari looked at each other , gone out .
"What's going on between those two ?" Marlon whispered , James moving in closer . Mariana shrugged , watching Clementine's face drop as Louis moved away from the door .
"Did you see how red she went ?"

"Yeah .. look how disappointed she is that he's gone ." Mariana muttered , Marlon glanced at Clementine quickly and his eyes widened .
"Something is definitely going on ."

"Hey Clem . Please tell this idiot that the answer is C." Omar told Clementine , she looked at the two boys with her normal expressionless face .

"I don't know shit about this so you're on your own." Clem replied bluntly , returning back to her lost in thought state .

"And a Oop-" Marlon joked , impressed by her badass behaviour. It wasn't the first time .

The classroom door burst open , scaring everyone in the classroom even the teacher .
"I'm here to fetch some papers Miss ." Louis announced in a stupid tone as he fixed his blazer . He winked at Clementine  as she hid her flushed face with her baseball cap . Marlon raised an eyebrow at Louis and the dark skinned teen just shrugged . The teacher gestured to the large pile of papers across the room . Louis took them in hand , looking back at Clementine once more before closing the door to the class room .

He didn't need papers . He just needed to see Clementine . He entered his class again , the teacher looking at the papers in confusion . Louis ignored all the confused stares and sat back down at his seat .
"What's with the papers Lou ?" The red head questioned , flicking through them .

"I went into Clem's class to fetch them for later ." He lied , the honey gold eyed girl was stuck in his head .

Sophie furrowed her eyebrows , clearly annoyed by the mention of Clem .
"I wonder how she became homeless ." She laughed, picking at the end of her pencil .

Louis shot her a look of disgust.
"She's not homeless ."

"She was ."

"Well that's in the past ." Louis huffed , trying to end the conversation there .

Sophie carried it on .
"So .. I wonder what she did ."

"It doesn't concern you ." Louis snapped , getting agitated about this girl's nerves .

"Do you know ?" She asked , eyeing the boy carefully . He shook his head , lying obviously.
"I bet it was something stupid . She stole a can of beans and her parents kicked her out ." She joked , pressing her pencil against the table slightly .
"She probably ran away ." She added , applying more pressure .
"Or got kicked out for doin-"

"Enough ." Louis told her calmly , he tried to keep his cool , he didn't want a detention .

She tested his limits .
"Did you know she likes to steal things ? I've seen her do it . Dirty rat kept stealing toothpaste from that poor shopkeeper ." Sophie explained , a slight smirk appearing on her face .
"She ought to really call the police on her ."
The pencil led snapped as she pushed harder .

"I said stop ."

"Do you really care about her ? All we know is that she could just use you and then throw you away ." Sophie scoffed , picking the snapped led out of the wooden structure .
"That's what all homeless people do . Ask for money for food when the really need it for drugs . Beggars disgust m-"

The classroom when silent as Louis slammed his hand onto the desk , creating a large bang .
"I said Enough !" He yelled , scaring Sophie half to death . The dark skinned teen grabbed his bag and stormed out the classroom , ignoring the calls from Sophie and the teacher . That girl really pushes his limits .

AN

Yooooo the first chapter is out . The WW2 Clouis is called Stay with me . You can find it on my profile .

Thank you for 4K reads !! I can't even describe how happy I am rn sheonespsbdowneodjroek . I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one .