Chapter 69

Hope everyone is having an amazing day. Sorry for the delay. Hope you like the chapter. I love all my readers.

"Here we are Niall" Liam says as they pull up into their driveway. It seemed like it took forever to get home from the hospital. Niall fussed and worried about the car seat being installed properly. Then he had to tighten and loosen the straps encasing their little lovie around five times to ensure that she was safe and secure.

Liam was no better after they got on the road cringing at every car that came close to them. He told his bodyguard who just happened to be the driver at the time to slow down five times because he just knew that he was going too fast.

Liam climbs out as soon as the car stops and makes his way around to Niall's side. Niall has already unbuckled little Eilis and is cradling her close. As they make their way to the front door Liam glances at his love and his little lovie. Niall has a smile on his face that would rival the sun and Liam knows that his is just as bright.

"Welcome home everyone" Maura calls out from the doorway. They have all decided that she would stay for the first two or three weeks to help Niall get settled and give him some much needed rest at times due to his surgery.

"Hi mum" Niall calls out slowly walking toward her as Liam follows closely. The bodyguard that drove them from the hospital receives an all clear signal from Niall's bodyguard who stayed behind to ensure the security of the house. Both men unload the car and make their way inside with all of Niall and the baby’s things.

"Here let me get the baby’s things" Elizabeth says to the guards as she exits the house. Harry has insisted Elizabeth stay and help out around the house for a week or two until her sister arrives to take the role of housekeeper/nanny for the household. Both Niall and Liam protested hiring a nanny at first but finally relented when they realized neither wanted to quit their jobs or change shifts and juggle her around from place to place. They wanted her to have stability. And Elizabeth assured them that her sister was very trustworthy and has been a nanny for thirteen years for a family whose children are now grown.

Harry had her sister thoroughly checked out and could find no issues. Her last employer sung her praises and even went so far to say that they had hidden security cameras around their house and watched recordings of her and how she interacted with their children. Her former employers found her to be good hearted, honest, trustworthy, and treated their children exemplary. They even sent Harry some of the videos and Harry watched them impressed by her loving and caring personality. Harry shared his information with Liam and Niall who were happy that they found someone so perfect for the job.

Niall enters the house with Liam right behind him. "Welcome home little one" Liam murmurs gently kissing the top of her head. Little Eilis yawns and gazes up at her papa waving her tiny arm around. Maura kisses the top of her head and then retreats to the kitchen giving them some time alone. 

"Let me carry her up the steps love. You don't need the added strain" Liam suggests and Niall reluctantly hands her over. They slowly make their way upstairs Niall now inwardly glad that he agreed to let Liam carry her as he struggles with the steps. Niall holds his stomach as pain begins to radiate from his incision site. He puts on a happy face for Liam to disguise the fact that he is hurting. They enter the baby’s room and Niall smiles momentarily distracted from his pain as he looks around.

The pale pink walls contrast nicely with the white crib and furniture. A comfortable rocking chair graces one corner near a bookshelf filled with children's books. Soft rugs are scattered throughout the room. A beautiful mural of a princess castle with a lush green forest adorns one wall. Liam had Zayn paint it as a surprise to Niall, and Niall was ecstatic when it was revealed a few days before he went into labor.

Liam is walking around talking to Eilis and Niall smiles at the adorable picture they make. He takes out his phone and films Liam and their daughter.

"Look little lovie here's your bed. And it has the softest pink blanket just waiting for you to nap with. And here's your rocking chair where your daddy and I will sit and hold you close and read you stories. Here's the beautiful picture your uncle Zayn painted for you. Well, he's not really your uncle. He's one of your daddy's best friends. And here's your changing table where all your yucky nappies will be changed."

Liam coos down at her as he walks around the room telling Eilis all about her new room as Niall watches with a strained smile on his face.

Eilis looks up at her papa as if she understands every word he's saying bright blue eyes focused on his face.

Niall feeling exhausted from the trip home and subsequent climb up the stairs stops filming and makes his way over to the rocking chair.

He gingerly sits down wincing as a sharp pain emanates from his incision. He didn't take his pain medication not liking the way it makes him feel and now he is regretting it.

"Are you in pain babe? What's wrong" Liam whispers having laid a now sleeping Eilis down in her bed.

"I didn't take my pain medicine at the hospital and I'm hurting just a little bit. It's ok though" Niall whispers back. Liam frowns and reaches down maneuvering Niall around and gently picking him up.

Niall silently protests but Liam is having none of it. Liam shifts him around and turns on the baby monitor handing the receiver to Niall. He carries him to their room and gently sits him down on the bed moving his pillows around so that he will be in a comfortable reclining position.

"Love I know the medicine makes your head feel foggy and you are worried about taking care of our little lovie when you are on it, but you have to take it. You don't need to be in pain. That's why your mum, Elizabeth and I are here. We want to help. Baby you know I don't like to see you hurting"

Niall bites his lips and lowers his gaze a tear escaping his eye. Liam sits on the bed next to him and pulls him close cuddling him into his side. "I love you babe, and I know that you are gonna make the best daddy. Just take it easy and let us help" Liam murmurs placing a gentle kiss to Niall's temple.

Liam stands helping Niall get settled and quickly leaves the room returning with a glass of water and pain medication. Niall takes it from Liam's hand and quickly downs the pills. Liam stays with Niall until the medicine kicks in pecking his temple when he sees his eyes flutter closed. Soon Niall is sound asleep and Liam carefully stands so that he does not wake him.

"I love you" he whispers before grabbing the monitor and making his way to Eilis' room. He checks on her and takes his phone out taking a picture to add to her baby book that he and Niall have been working on. That photo would be so cute with the caption first nap at home he thinks as he takes a fingertip and gently trails it down her cheek.

Eilis lets out a sigh in her sleep and her little rosebud mouth starts making little sucking motions as if she is eating from her bottle. Liam inwardly chuckles and records a few moments of her actions thinking that she is probably dreaming of food. She definitely is Niall's daughter. He has actually woken up Liam excitedly scribbling down a recipe idea he has dreamed about. Liam has learned to keep a notepad and pen beside his bed so that he can turn on the small bedside lamp and write down his ideas without disturbing him too much.

He kisses his fingertip and touches her cheek. "Papa loves you little one." He makes his way to her dresser and turns on some soothing classical music to help drown out any noises in hopes of her getting her nap out. He makes his way downstairs and smiles at Maura who is sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea.

"How's Niall" Maura asks sitting down her tea cup. "Would you like some tea" Elizabeth asks breezing into the room stopping beside Liam with a fully stocked tea tray.

"Thanks" Liam replies as she hands him a freshly prepared cup made just the way he likes it. She sits the finger sandwiches down and prepares to leave when Maura speaks. "Elizabeth, why don't you join us? Sit down for a minute and let’s talk. You have been working hard all day making sure everything was perfect for little Eilis' arrival. Relax for a moment."

Elizabeth looks to Liam making sure that he is alright with Mrs. Horan's suggestion. Mr. Styles always likes his staff to have a professional air about them at all times. Liam smiles and motions for her to take the vacant chair across from him.

"Niall is resting. He did not take his pain medicine before he left the hospital and he was in quite a bit of pain, even though he was trying to deny it."

"Sounds like Niall, he can be stubborn" Maura says with a soft chuckle. "We're you able to get him to take it" she asks worry for her son beginning to lace her words.

"I know he does not like the way it makes him feel. He has said to me more than once that it makes him feel drunk, and his mind feels foggy. But I did manage to get him to take it. It eased the pain off enough that he's napping right now." Liam says as he picks up his tea and takes a careful sip of the hot brew. "That's good" Maura says smiling over at Liam.

"My sister will be up in about a week and a half. She can't wait to begin." Elizabeth says excitedly. She is overjoyed that her sister was hired for the position. Besides her parents her sister is all she has left and that puts her where they can visit each other a lot easier.

Liam smiles at Elizabeth and softly says "why don't you tell us about her. I would like to know about the person that will be watching one of the most important things in my world." Elizabeth begins to tell them all about her good natured, kindhearted sister.

Liam finishes his tea feeling better about his decision to hire Elizabeth's sister after hearing the wonderful things about her. He makes his way to their shared room and gazes down at a still sleeping Niall. He smiles when he thinks about his love and his little lovie. He hears a few small noises coming from the baby monitor and quickly exits the room. He does not want Niall to wake up because he needs his sleep. He peers into Eilis' room and notices her wiggling. He hears a whimper and rushes to her side before a full blown cry can start.

"What's wrong little lovie" Liam asks gently picking her up and immediately discovering the problem. "Yuck, how about we change that stinky nappy of yours. We will make you all fresh and clean. And you will be a happy girl once more" Liam coos as he gathers the supplies and quickly changes her. 

Eilis calms and looks up at her papa momentarily distracted by his voice.  He finishes up snapping her onesie closed and disposes of the fragrant nappy. He picks her up cuddling her close and makes his way to their bedroom. As soon as he enters Niall begins to stir.

"Hey Liam" he slurs smiling still half asleep. "Hey babe someone woke up from her nap and wants to see her daddy" Liam softly says as he approaches their bed. He climbs in on the opposite side and hands her to Niall who cuddles her close.

"Hey little one did you have a good nap" Niall coos at her causing her to make little noises as if she is talking back to him. Liam lays close and they both spend the next hour cuddling and talking to a wide awake Eilis neither one even noticing when Maura takes a picture from the doorway before making a hasty retreat downstairs. She will send it to them later but for now she smiles as she gazes at her son, son-in-law, and granddaughter.

The love for little Eilis evident on both their faces. They will make the perfect dads she says with a sigh. She makes sure to send the picture to Niall and Liam's phone before tucking hers back in her pocket. She settles down in the living room with a fresh cup of tea thinking of how blessed she is.
_____________

"Aahhhh" Louis cries out as Harry thrusts particularly hard and nails his prostate. Louis' hands gently caress Harry's back as he thrusts repeatedly into Louis' tight channel.

Harry captures his lips in a searing kiss that ends with Louis breaking away and shouting Harry's name as his eyes flutter shut his back arching as he releases all over his lower stomach.

Harry whimpers and thrusts two more times before he finds his release deep inside of his husband.

"I love you Harry" Louis says wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. "Love you more" Harry murmurs giving Louis a few languid kisses.

They soon find themselves showering all traces of their lovemaking off their body. Harry's mind begins to wander to this morning's events as he massages shampoo into Louis' scalp.

After they woke up this morning they made love again and then ate breakfast. They left their room arm in arm to go visit Niall and Liam. Louis wanted to see little Eilis one more time before Niall was released. Louis has to say he is happy yet sad that Niall is leaving the hospital.

Happy because his best friend whom he thinks of as a brother gets to leave the hospital and take his darling little one with him. And sad because seeing him leave reminds him that his babies have to stay a little longer.

Harry sensing Louis' saddened demeanor takes him back to their room after their visit and makes love to him again in hopes of getting his mind off of Niall and the baby's leaving. Harry has been missing their intimate moments and now that Louis is healed he knows they will be having a lot more in the future. Harry does not think he will ever grow tired of Louis. In fact he is finding that his love for him is growing stronger each day.

"Harry" Louis softly says causing Harry to snap out of his thoughts. He smiles down at Louis and helps him rinse the shampoo out of his hair.

Louis returns the favor reaching up and soaping Harry's damp curls. Harry rinses his hair and they quickly finish showering.

As soon as their hair is dried and they are dressed they make their way to the NICU to visit their babies. The babies’ doctor is there and he greets them as they enter.

“Mr. Styles, Mr. Tomlinson-Styles glad I was able to run into you. I just examined your little ones. They are all doing wonderfully. They have steadily gained weight and have now met all requirements. How would you like to take them home tomorrow?”