Chapter 41

Lottie is 16

Fizzy is 10

Daisy, and Phoebe are 6

Those are the ages of Louis’ siblings in this story in case anyone was wondering.

Also little bit of Niam smut in this one. Hope you enjoy my story.

"Liam I’m hungry" Niall says as they travel down the road to Niall's parents’ house after the party at the Tomlinson's. "Niall, babe we just ate two hours ago. We will be at your parents’ house in ten minutes. I am sure we will be able to get you something there." Liam says a sigh escaping his lips at Niall's antics. He can’t help but smile at how much food Niall can put away. Niall's appetite has definitely increased since he became pregnant and sometimes it's hard to keep up with his cravings.

There have been plenty of times where Niall has walked up to Liam wanting something to eat and Liam being the loving boyfriend that he either went out and bought it or fixed it for him. Sure he could be mean and not do it but then he remembers the one time that happened.....

"Liam can you make me some pancakes with chocolate chips" Niall asks from the kitchen doorway as Liam cleans up the last remnants of their dinner that Niall had prepared and they had consumed not too long ago. Liam had an extremely bad day at work and a pounding headache so he was not in the best of moods. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair then rubs his forehead hoping that the medicine he just took starts working soon. The next words out of his mouth show his frustration at the day’s events.

"Niall we just ate not even an hour ago. If you want pancakes fix them yourself. I'm tired and I want to take a shower." And with that Liam turns and leaves the room not noticing the crestfallen look that now graces Niall's features.

Tears threaten to spill down Niall's cheeks as his hormones have his emotions racing in high gear. I'm so stupid. Niall thinks letting the sob that he is trying to hold in escape his lips. Liam works hard and all I do is ask for things. Liam cook me something, Liam can you turn the television down I want to take a nap, Liam can you pick up my prescription I have to work late, Liam can you.....

Niall makes his way to Louis's room and peers inside grateful that he is out with Harry. He closes the door behind him and crawls into bed quietly crying into Louis’s pillow. All the times he must have annoyed Liam with his hormonal antics flash through his mind. Unbeknownst to Niall Liam, who felt guilty for snapping at Niall, decided to forgo his shower in favor of making the pancakes Niall desired. He had just mixed the batter and was getting ready to turn the stove on when he notices how quiet it is. Niall is usually relaxing on the couch after a hard day at work. He peers into the living room and notices that Niall is not there.

Liam goes from room to room slowly panicking a little more with each empty room he encounters. He opens Louis’ door to see a small lump under the cover with a tuft of blonde hair sticking out of the top. He slowly peels the cover back to reveal Niall who has apparently cried himself to sleep if the tearstains on his face mean anything. Liam sits down on the side of the bed and begins to gently rub Niall’s back. Niall whimpers in his sleep and another tear makes its way down his pale cheek. Liam pushes the cover out of the way and gently lifts Niall up noting that even though he eats like crazy he really has not gained that much weight.

Liam walks them to their bedroom where he lays a still sleeping Niall down and proceeds to undress him down to his boxers. He tucks the cover around him and returns to the kitchen preparing the biggest plate of chocolate chip pancakes that he has ever made him. He stores the remainder to be eaten later and quickly cleans up his mess. He makes his way to the bedroom and sits the plate down climbing in bed beside him and slowly rubbing Niall’s back. Niall whines and turns away from Liam who will not be deterred. He literally scoops Niall up and cuddles him close causing Niall to wake up eyes blinking from the soft light emanating from the bedside lamp. "Liam I’m sorry I’m such a pain in the arse” Niall whispers lip trembling looking down at his hand that had unconsciously begun to play with the hem of Liam’s shirt. “No babe it’s my fault I snapped at you when I should not have. I just had this raging headache and the medicine hadn’t kicked in yet. I am the one who’s sorry.” Liam cuddles Niall close and they sit this way for a few minutes before Niall sniffs the air and slightly pulls away looking around eyes lighting up when he sees the treat that Liam has prepared for him. Liam laughs and picks up the plate settling it in Niall’s lap. “I brought both whipped cream and syrup because I did not know if you would want one or both.” Niall eagerly reaches for both dousing his pancakes before settling back in Liam’s arms to eat which was awkward but he would not have it any other way.

After Niall had eaten his fill they begin kissing and soon end up using the reminder of the whipped cream and syrup on each other’s bodies both becoming sticky panting messes. Liam rocks into Niall’s tight heat as Niall laps at his neck with his tongue getting some syrup remnants off. Liam moans and throws his head back as Niall begins to suck on the birthmark at the base of his neck. I love you’s are whispered and the pace increases until Liam is pounding into Niall causing little uh’s to escape out of Niall’s lips at each thrust. They both are shouting each other’s names by the time they find their release. They share a few passionate kisses whilst showering off the remnants of their antics and then share another laugh the following day when Louis asked where the syrup was for the pancakes he had just heated up. He sees the lustful looks that the two of them send each other and shakes his head throwing his hands up mumbling “Don’t wanna know and I just hope it wasn’t on my bed. My cover was messed up.” He grabs his plate leaving the room and Niall and Liam giggle at each other as they peck each other’s lips.

Liam and Niall arrive at his parents’ house and are greeted warmly and Niall is soon whisked away to the kitchen by his mum while Liam and Bobby are left in the living room to talk. Liam nervously looks at Bobby and clears his throat. “Sir, I want you to know I love your son more than my own life and I would like your permission to marry him. I have not asked him yet but I wanted your permission first.” Bobby smiles and reaches out shaking Liam’s hand warmly. “Niall never shuts up about you. He is deeply in love with you and it would be an honor to have you as a son-in-law.” They chat for a few more minutes and Niall returns and settles by Liam with a ham and cheese sandwich liberally doused with Nutella. He offers Liam a bite and is politely declined but Niall is too happy to care as he snuggles into his side finishing his treat.

___________________________________________

Harry blinks his eyes open looking around the hotel suite when he notices Louis is not by his side. He yawns and slowly makes his way to the outer room and can’t help but smile as he sees Louis dressed and eating a large assortment of foods he must have had room service bring up. “Morning love” Harry murmurs kissing the top of Louis’ head wincing as he sees his plate. He has eggs, bacon, and is that a hamburger? Louis smiles at him noticing that Harry settles down beside him and chooses more typical breakfast foods. They eat in silence and then quickly shower together getting ready and heading over to Louis’ parents’ house.

Harry’s mum stayed over at the Tomlinson’s and by the time Louis and Harry arrive it was as if Anne had always known them. But Louis was in for a complete surprise when after being there for about an hour Phoebe falls down outside and scrapes her knee. His sister clumsiness was not a shock but what has him floored was the fact that Harry was the one who rushed over and scooped her up taking her to Anne to be looked at. Louis has tears in his eyes as he watches Phoebe cuddle into Harry’s chest as he gently carries her to an equally shocked Anne. Anne takes the first aid kit out of Jay’s hands and cleans up Phoebe’s knee placing a large bandage on it. Phoebe then throws her arms around Harry’s waist thanking him and runs off to find Daisy.

Harry sets down next to Louis and pulls him close pecking the top of his head. “I was sitting here watching them play and I was imagining that to be our child running around laughing. I saw her fall and heard her scream and couldn’t help it. I just had to help her.” Harry whispers even his voice laced with surprise. Louis turns his head and reaches up and cups Harry’s cheek looking into his eyes. “This just proves that you will make a great dad. You picked her up and made sure she got the help she needs. You did not let your fear overwhelm you. You faced it and conquered it for the sake of someone else. You are an amazing man Harry Styles, don’t ever doubt yourself.”

They exchange chaste pecks knowing that they are around children and need to be discreet. Louis cuddles into Harry’s side as Harry’s hand automatically finds its resting spot on Louis’s lower belly. They sit in silence for a few moments before Harry closes his eyes allowing his senses to take in the world around. The little huffs of air that are escaping Louis’ lips as he falls asleep against Harry’s shoulder. The giggling of the twins as they race around the yard. The birds chirping from the trees. Harry opens his eyes pulling Louis closer just thankful to be alive and with the man that means more to him than anything on this earth.