Chapter 3

"Niall I'm home" Louis calls out as he comes through the front door. He looks around and cannot help the smile that forms on his lips. Niall is lying on the couch burrowed under two blankets fast asleep. He is softly snoring and looks so relaxed and peaceful that he does not want to wake him. But he knows that he can't stay on the couch all night because his back will hurt him in the morning. Louis sits his take away plate on the side table and gently rubs his back.

"Niall wake up." He softly says getting no response. "Niall you need to get up." He is still fast asleep and has not even moved. Louis smirks desperate times call for desperate measures. "Niall I have Nando's." Niall suddenly sits up rubbing his eyes "You have Nando's where’s it at?" He slurs looking around. Louis chuckles and looks at him affectionately.

"I don't really have Nando's that was the only way I could get you up. I did bring leftovers from the dinner though." He hands the take away plate and a disposable fork to a now pouting Niall who immediately digs in. "That was mean Lou you owe me Nando's" he mutters around a mouthful of the pasta that was served tonight. Louis laughs and sits beside him rubbing his back noticing that he does look better.

"Thanks for the food and helping me out" He says in between bites. "Did you have fun Lou?" Niall asks looking over at Louis. Louis cannot help the blush that forms on his face. "Lou what happened why are you blushing?" Niall gets that certain gleam in his eye that Louis knows so well.  Oh no here comes the Horan inquisition. "Did you meet someone was he hot? Did you get his number? Tell me everything?" Niall says as he places his hand on Louis's shoulder and looks into his eyes. Louis giggles and ducks his head causing Niall to place his fingers under his chin and tilt his head up looking into his eyes. "Louis talk to me what happened tonight."

"I had to wait on four tables and there was this man who made me really uncomfortable. He shamelessly flirted with me and believe me when I say he was not my type. He even touched my arm and said that I had a talented tongue because the way the appetizers were seasoned and we both know what he meant by that." Niall's face is getting redder by the second and he is now holding his plastic fork so tightly it could snap at any second. "What's his name let me go find him he has no right to touch you." Niall hisses eyes narrowed and fists clenched. "I don't know his name but you don't have to worry about him bothering me. Harry took care of him" Louis states smiling a blush blooming on his cheeks.

"Who's Harry?" Niall asks confusion clouding his features. "Harry was one of the men sitting at the table with the pervert. He saw how upset I was getting and spoke to the man. I don't know what he said to him but he left me alone for the rest of the evening. He would not even look in my direction. Harry came up to me after the man touched me to make sure I was o.k. And then once again before he left to make sure he had left me alone. Harry was perfect." Louis says that last part dreamily with a smile on his face. "Louis you like Harry don't you. Wow Mr. I didn't think you were born with a boyfriend gene actually likes someone." Louis blushes and lightly hits Niall's arm.

"I just never found anyone who, you know, made me want to be with them." Louis says looking down at his hands and nibbling on his bottom lip. "I am glad that you found someone you are interested in. So when will you see this Harry again?" Niall says with a smirk on his face wiggling his eyebrows.  "Niall there is no way I'll see him again. We come from two completely different social classes. He is way out of my league." Louis sadly states a frown marring his perfect features. "Who is he my family might know him." Niall comes from a very wealthy family and has never wanted for anything. He was born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth. "His name is Harry Styles." Niall gasps and looks at Louis in shock.

"You mean multi billionaire Harry Styles of Styles Enterprises. He is actually an alumnus of our school. And what do you mean two different social classes you don't come from a wealthy family but who cares. You are a bright amazing man and he would be lucky to have you." Louis can tell that Niall is getting ready to start listing why he worthy enough and places his hand over his mouth to shut him up. He glares at Louis and then Louis sees a spark of mischievousness light up his eyes. Niall takes his tongue and licks the palm of Louis's hand causing Louis to shriek and pull his hand back. "Niall that's disgusting." Louis whines and runs to the kitchen to wash his hands. Niall chuckles and stands following him into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"Louis you do deserve love and happiness and maybe Harry will give it to you and maybe it will be someone completely different. But everyone deserves a chance at it and I'm glad that someone finally has caught your eye. Just think my best mate might end up dating one of the richest men in the world." Niall chuckles and pulls Louis into a hug before grabbing his plate and digging into his food. "I doubt I'll ever see him again but I have to admit he is very good looking" Louis says with a small smile gracing his lips. "I'm going to head to my room now. I have some studying to do before bed, goodnight Niall." Louis grabs his books and spends the next two hours studying for his English exam he is taking in a few days. He can hear Niall moving around the flat and after a while everything goes quiet. Louis showers and makes his way back to his room throwing on a pair of clean boxers and burrowing under the covers. He drifts off to sleep dreaming of sinfully plump lips and emerald green eyes.

"Mr. Tomlinson you are needed in the office" his English professor whispers in his ear. Louis frowns as he gathers his things and quietly slips his way out of the room. Why would they be calling him to the office? This is his last class of the day and he only has half an hour before it's over. He opens the door and makes his way in. “I was told someone needed to see me.” “Louis come right this way” the Chancellor states motioning Louis over to where he is. “I really could use your help. One of the benefactors is here for a tour of the facility and I have to leave for a family emergency. Since you are one of our brightest students and are almost ready to graduate you know your way around campus. Could you please give him a tour; you can give him a student’s view about where the money he is going to donate needs to be spent.” “Sure I’ll be glad to help” Louis replies happily already mentally figuring the locations he would need to take the person to. “He’s in my office now I must be going thanks again.” The Chancellor states as he walks out. Louis walks over and opens the door. He enters looking around the room noticing someone sitting in a chair facing away from him. He clears his throat to let the man know that he is not alone in the room and walks up to the seated man gasping when he sees his face. “We meet again Mr. Tomlinson.”