Chapter 76

Louis looks up fear and confusion swirling in his cerulean eyes. He tries to take a step back only to have his upper arm firmly grasped in a punishing grip. A flash of metal gleams in the darkened interior and soon a gun is held up and pointed at his stomach. Louis’ heart begins hammering in his chest and a little whimper escapes causing a sneer to form on the face that he knows oh so well. “W-W-Why are you doing this” he asks voice cracking lower lip trembling.

“You will find that out later, now you are gonna turn around and I am gonna hold this gun to your head. We are walking out of here and making our way to the car I have waiting. If you try and fight me, well let’s just say my associate will not hesitate to hurt one of your children. He was assigned to take them and should already have them in the waiting car.” A mask is pulled over his features hiding them from Louis’ view but still showing eyes full of malice.

“P-P-Please don’t h-h-hurt my babies” Louis says as he is forced to turn and pulled tightly against a rock hard chest. “Just do what I say and no one gets hurt.” They make their way to the door and Louis can feel the cold metal of the gun forced against the tender skin underneath his chin causing him to choke slightly.

“Shut up” he sneers and moves the gun only for it to become tangled with the necklace that Louis always wears. The necklace that contains Paul’s tracking device.  Louis cries out as he feels the necklace yanked harshly resulting in a broken chain. He whimpers as he sees his only hope of being quickly found tossed carelessly to the floor. Louis can hear his quiet whisper as he speaks into a device that keeps him in contact with his associate. The response is too muffled to hear and within a few seconds the sound of gunfire ceases outside. Louis blinks as he is momentarily released and a gloved clad hand reaches for the door handle. The door is suddenly thrown open and bright sunlight pierces the gloomy interior. Louis is grabbed harshly and pulled even tighter as he is forced to step outside of the garden shed. Paul who has taken position outside whirls around pointing his gun at the intruder eyes widening as he sees Louis not safe like he thought but in more danger then he could imagine.

“Drop your weapon or the next time this one’s husband will see him will be in a body bag” his voice snarls in Louis’ ear. Paul takes in Louis’ frightened expression and the way his body is almost completely shielding his abductor. Paul quickly accesses the situation lowering his gun as he sees that he does not have a clear shot without possibly hurting Mr. Tomlinson-Styles.

“Paul” Louis screams as Paul feels a searing pain in the back of his head causing him to fall forward. He looks up into Louis’ pale tearstained face as darkness consumes him. A masked figure looms menacingly hovering over him using his foot to kick Paul’s gun away before dropping the metal pipe he used to knock him unconscious next to his still body.

“I couldn’t get the little brats. The nanny, housekeeper, and babies were taken to some kinda safe room by another bodyguard. He sealed them in and stood guard outside before I could even get more than a glimpse. I thought you said he just had one guard.”

“Never mind that lets get out of here. If another guard showed up he must have called for backup. We need to leave before anymore show up.’ Louis soon finds himself getting drug across the back of the meadow that adjoins his and Niall’s house to an awaiting Jeep hidden in the tree line. He is shoved into the backseat and quickly joined by his abductor, Paul’s attacker and another man as they tear through the woods that cover the back of their joined properties.