Chapter 40

Little bit of smut at the end. Thank you for reading my story. Enjoy.

Louis looks down at Harry with tears coursing down his cheeks. Harry reaches in his pocket and pulls out a small black box that he opens up holding it out for Louis' approval and Louis gasps at what is inside.

The most exquisite ring that Louis has ever seen is nestled inside. A larger square diamond is in the center of the platinum band flanked by smaller diamonds on each side. Harry takes the ring out and grasps Louis' hand looking up at him with an expectant and hopeful look.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" Louis shouts holding his hand out for Harry to slide the ring on. Harry places the ring on Louis' left hand and leans over to brush his lips against his ring finger. He looks up and Louis gasps at the emotion showing in his eyes.

A lone tear escapes one of his beautiful emerald eyes and flows down his cheek causing Louis to drop down to his knees in front of Harry and pull him close. "I love you so much; you have no idea what I would be like without you." Harry murmurs burying his face in Louis' neck holding him close. They remain that way for a few minutes neither one paying attention to the noise around them, both focused on each other. Harry pulls back enough to capture Louis' lips with his own kissing him chastely because of the family and friends that have gathered.

Louis giggles and looks into Harry's eyes excitement bubbling out of every pore. Harry stands pulling Louis close and pecking his lips one more time before they turn to their awaiting family. Louis and Harry are soon surrounded and everyone has to see the ring that Harry has placed on his hand. Surprisingly even with all the excitement everyone remembers not to touch Harry and for that he is grateful.

Niall rushes up and engulfs Louis in a hug and squeezes him so tightly that Louis has to remind him that he needs to breathe. Niall laughs and pulls back far enough to kiss his cheek soundly before stepping toward Liam and cuddling into his side.

"Were you surprised" Daisy asks wrapping her arms around Louis' waist and smiling up at him. "Mum said Harry wanted everyone here when he asked you. Did you like it?" "I loved it" Louis says leaning down and pecking her cheek. Daisy giggles and skips off. Louis turns and wraps his arms around Harry's neck and tugs his head down to place a kiss on his lips.

"I love my surprise Mr. Styles. You have made me the happiest man in the world right now." "And I love you Mr. soon to be Styles. You just don't know what you mean to me. I would be lost without you" Harry murmurs burying his face in Louis' neck. "I think I'll be Mr. Tomlinson-Styles if that's o.k. with you." Louis whispers unconsciously rubbing Harry's back causing him to sigh in contentment. "I think I can live with that" he replies placing the gentlest of kisses on the side of his neck.

Soon Mark fires up the grill and everyone stands around laughing and chatting. Anne and Jay who liked each other as soon as they were introduced are sitting off to the side discussing plans for the wedding. Louis and Harry are talking to Liam and Niall and the girls are all running around the yard chasing each other with water balloons. Louis smiles as he looks at everyone picturing their future child running around playing surrounded by this loving and close family. He sees Anne and Jay on a laptop and a glimpse at the screen lets him know exactly what they are looking at. It is hard to see from where he is standing but it looks to be various photos of wedding cakes. Louis smiles and unconsciously rubs his lower stomach as he thinks of the life nestled there.

He feels an arm wrap around him and Harry’s large hand is placed over his tiny one both covering his lower stomach. Harry places a gentle kiss on the back of his neck and Louis smiles as Harry releases a huff of air causing delicious shivers to flow through his body. Harry places his chin on Louis’ shoulder his curls tickling the side of his cheek. “I can’t wait to get you alone Mr. Tomlinson-Styles. I have a room reserved for us at a nearby hotel. I have already cleared it with your mum. I want to spend my first night as an engaged man with my fiancée in my arms.” Harry murmurs pulling Louis flush against him. Louis hums and leans into Harry’s touch. “I’ll have to make sure that I grab our tie then.” Louis slightly wiggles his hips causing him to brush Harry’s now semi hard erection.

Harry gasps and shifts his hands to Louis’s hips gripping them tightly and trying to keep him still. Louis giggles and turns his head pecking Harry’s cheek. “Dinner’s ready” Mark calls from his position at the grill and soon everyone is filling their plates with the steak and grilled corn that he has prepared. The meal is loud and boisterous with everyone talking and laughing. Louis can’t help but smile when he looks over to see Harry throw back his head in laughter at something Niall has said. Harry looks so youthful and carefree and Louis is in awe at how much Harry has changed since he first met him. Soon the meal is complete, dishes are cleared, and Louis finds himself packing a small bag and climbing into the car amid Simon’s smiles and congratulations on the engagement.

Harry and Louis make their way to their room and as soon as they get to the door Harry hands their bags over to Simon with their keycard. He turns to Louis and surprises him by picking him up bridal style and Louis giggles with happiness as Harry carries him over the threshold through the door that Simon has opened for them. Simon quickly excuses himself and Harry releases Louis’s legs allowing his body to slowly sink down rubbing against his own. Louis detaches himself from Harry’s embrace long enough to retrieve the grey silk tie and soon they both find themselves naked and panting Louis’s hands tied and placed above his head.

Harry kisses nibbles and sucks on Louis’ exposed flesh leaving him whimpering and squirming and begging for more. Harry takes his time to make sure Louis is opened and ready before he slowly pushes himself deep inside of him. Soon the only sounds that can be heard are the sounds of whispered “I love you’s” and the groans and grunts of pleasure as Harry thrusts deep inside of Louis. Louis takes his bound hands and places them at the back of Harry’s neck and their lips connect in a gentle yet passionate kiss. They both gaze in each other’s eyes and they find their release at the same time.

Harry unties Louis and leaves his side long enough to start the shower carrying a drowsy and replete Louis in and helping him wash off. They soon have all traces of lovemaking cleaned off of their bodies and have dried off. Louis soon finds himself cuddled into Harry’s chest listening to his deep steady breaths as he sleeps. Louis slides the ring off and holds it out admiring it when he notices something engraved inside, something that causes his eyes to water with unshed tears. Six words are engraved around the inside of the ring in a beautiful flowing script.

“Love you with all my heart”