Chapter 58

Thanks to all of my readers for the baby names. It was a hard decision picking out their names from all of the amazing choices. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will not be able to post the next chapter until the weekend so I made this one extra long. Word says it is 3,697. Wow, might be my longest yet. I just kept typing and adding more and more parts. I hope you enjoy. Thanks go out to all of my amazing readers. Enjoy.

"Harry" Louis cries out panic lacing his words. Harry gently rubs his shoulder as he gazes at the doctor shock evident on his face. He hears a whimper and tears his gaze away looking at Louis who is ready to start sobbing at any minute.

"Calm down baby" Harry softly says stroking Louis' cheek with his gloved hand. Louis looks at Harry lower lip trembling and panic flashing from his cerulean depths.

"There's another amniotic sac, let's see if there's a little boy or little girl in there." The doctor says as Louis feels a pressure and pulling sensation in his abdomen. "Harry is the baby alive, please tell me it's alive" Louis cries tears coursing out of his eyes soaking the hair at his temples. "Here we are, well would you look at that. It's a girl" the doctor holds up the tiniest baby Louis and Harry have ever seen. She opens and closes her dainty hand almost as if she is waving before Harry cuts the cord and she is whisked away to be cleaned up.

"Baby number three born at 8:05 p.m." a nurse calls out. The doctor begins sewing Louis back up chatting with the two visibly shaken men, trying to get their minds off the fact that they just had an unexpected baby. Knowing both of them are in shock he tries to keep the mood light. "That little one must have been hiding behind her brothers during the ultrasounds" Mono amniotic twins or triplets are always identical. You just might be the first person recorded to have fraternal triplets. One set of mono amniotic twins and one single birth. All are alive and appear to be healthy. You are blessed with three little miracles" the doctor says as he ties off his final stitch cleaning up the skin surrounding Louis' incision.

"We have all of their airways suctioned out and the babies are cleaned. We can let you briefly see them before they are taken to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit or NICU as it is sometimes called." A nurse smiles as she walks over to where Louis and Harry are. "Here is baby number one. He weighs three and a half pounds and is 15 inches long." Louis looks over smiling at the tiny baby before him. Harry reaches out awe gracing his beautiful features. He brushes a slightly trembling gloved fingertip down his tiny cheek mindful of the oxygen tubes.

"All three babies have been fitted with the hospital as well as your personal tracking devices. We will take all proper steps to ensure the safety of your children." The nurse assures before walking over to an incubator and gently placing him inside.

Another nurse walks up and smiles down at Louis. "Here is baby number two he weighs three pounds and is 14 inches long." She holds him down close to Louis and he places a gentle kiss on the top of the baby's head.

The nurse straightens letting Harry see him before whisking him off to his own incubator. "And here is your little princess" a smiling nurse walks up holding their tiny baby girl. "She weighs two and a half pounds and is twelve inches long."

"She's so tiny, is she o.k." Harry manages to choke out his eyes tearing up at the sight of his unexpected but just as loved daughter. "Oh, this little one seems like she's a strong one. She is already wiggling around more than her brothers" the nurse responds with a fond smile as she holds her so that both dads can see her before placing her in her own incubator.

Simon, who was granted permission to be present for the births walks up and assures Harry that the tracking devices are in place and operational. He even said that he has one for their baby girl. Paul had an extra one made in case one was faulty but all three armbands are fully functioning attached and operational under the attentive and watchful eye of Simon himself. He nods his head in farewell as he follows the babies out given the assignment to remain with them until Paul relieves him. Harry wanted to make sure his little ones were well watched.