Chapter 50

Louis and Harry wake up from their nap and kiss and cuddle for a few minutes. The twins were on the move again and Harry and Louis laughed and placed their hands over each little nudge. Harry leans down and places gentle kisses all over Louis' stomach laughing when one of the twins kicks right where his lips are touching. "Oh they are really mashing on my bladder. Bathroom, I need the bathroom" Louis giggles as Harry helps him up. Louis does his business opening the door to see Harry looking out over the garden. Louis stands there for a moment admiring this handsome man he can now call his husband. Harry has a softness to his features that was not there before, a relaxed expression that makes him look younger and a little carefree.

Harry turns toward Louis and smiles leaving the spectacular view and walks over to his husband pulling him into his arms. "Care for a walk in the garden and maybe a swim" he asks nuzzling Louis' neck. Louis smiles wrapping his arms around Harry gently stroking his back, "that sounds wonderful my husband" Louis murmurs kissing across Harry's collarbones.

They walk to the dresser and Harry pulls swim trunks and t-shirts out for both of them. They dress and slide on their shoes walking to the door leading outside. They pass Simon and Paul and are greeted with nods and smiles. They walk around the garden admiring the beautiful flowers and to Louis' delight he discovers a sheltered area with a beautiful pond. Harry looks over at Louis and smiles at his excitement over the pond. Louis is giggling and trailing his fingers in the water cooing over the small fish swimming around. "We definitely have to bring the babies here they will love the fish" Louis says walking up to Harry.

Louis grasps Harry's hand and they continue to walk toward the pool. Louis stops and smells a few flowers having no idea that Harry has grabbed his phone and has been taking pictures. Harry thinks Louis at the pond and smelling flowers is about the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. They reach the pool and find Elizabeth has a picnic basket waiting for them. Louis opens it eagerly and finds sandwiches and crisps and bottles of juice. They settle down for lunch and Louis digs in and eventually steals some of Harry's food when his runs out. They both settle on one of the poolside loungers soaking up the sun's rays and letting their food settle before getting into the pool.

This is the first time they have swum together. Harry has always been insecure about his chest and has not allowed anyone to see it. Louis wonders if Harry will keep his shirt on in the water but Harry answers that question by kicking off his shoes and pulling his shirt over his head. Louis does the same and soon they are splashing and swimming around dunking each other and laughing. Harry telling Louis about his past has seemed to crumble the last remaining wall that he had built and he is laughing and playing around and is acting so care free that Louis wishes he could record the moment. He wants to go back and see the light in Harry's eyes, the smile gracing his sinful pink lips, the look of peace awash over his face.

They swim for a while longer and then decide on a shower and a movie. Louis knows this is not a typical honeymoon but he does not care. When Harry brought up that subject earlier Louis told him "Harry, we can always go somewhere else later. We can take the babies and their nanny and make a family trip out of it. That way we can have them near but still be able to have some alone time. I love the fact that we can have some uninterrupted time together, that's all I need right now." Louis and Harry shower and dry each other off Harry not caring that Louis is touching him anymore. They decide on a movie and cuddle on the bed. Harry leaning on the headboard with pillows propped behind him and Louis settled between his legs his back to Harry's chest. Harry has his arms wrapped around Louis hands gently placed on his stomach. They both have covered up with the duvet and are enjoying the movie when Harry feels Louis relaxing and realizes he has fallen asleep. Louis has been taking a lot of little naps lately and Harry is so glad he has decided to work from home that way Louis can rest when he needs to. Harry knows the twins take up lot of his energy and is glad that Louis does not argue about napping when he is tired. "You're a good daddy" Harry murmurs kissing the top of Louis' head sighing in contentment and focusing on the movie once more.

__________________

Eleanor is sitting on the couch in her tiny rented flat reading a book when Nick storms in startling her. "I can't believe he did this I just can't!" Nick screams throwing the newspaper down and angrily pacing around the room. Eleanor picks up the paper gasping at the article.

Billionaire Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson were married in a private ceremony yesterday in an undisclosed location. The happy couple released this photograph of the two of them as well as a photograph of Liam Payne-Styles and Niall Horan. Both couples were married on the same day and we can just imagine how posh and elaborate their ceremonies were........

Nick stops his tirade when he hears soft sobs coming from Eleanor and he looks over to see her gently stroking the printed picture her fingertips tracing Harry's features. He rolls his eyes and collects himself before walking over to her and gathering her in his arms. "How dare he do this to you? He legally attached himself to that slut but no worries I have a plan that will bring him to his knees. He will be begging for a chance to be with you. I have it all worked out. You will have Harry soon, very soon."

____________________

Louis smiles and looks around the bedroom as he places another small wrapped picture frame gently in the box along with others that he has packed. He stops for a moment looking out the window at the spectacular view of London from their soon to be vacant apartment. Harry has decided to keep the apartment just in case they need to spend the night when they are in town and don't feel like driving home or Louis or Niall's families are visiting.

They have already picked out a new playroom at their house and it will be installed and ready soon. Louis is glad about that because his biggest fear would have to be one of his sisters discovering their toys while visiting. Louis rubs his stomach and sighs. It is now Thursday and he only has a few more days before he is hospitalized so that they can keep a close watch on the babies. He looks around knowing he is going to miss his alone time with Harry.

Louis leaves the bedroom and makes his way into the living room. "Paul do you think you can go and pick up some Chinese. I really want some Lo Mein." Louis is greeted with silence and that has him wondering because Paul is always quick to answer him. Maybe Paul is packing up some things in another room. Louis thinks as he approaches the now undecorated living room. What Louis finds has him gasping and frantically backing away towards the hallway. Paul is lying unmoving on the floor a small pool of blood beside his head.

"There you are you little shit" a menacing voice snarls causing Louis to look at the voice. A masked man emerges from the shadows with a gun pointed directly at Louis. Louis places a protective hand on his stomach and tries to back the few steps needed to go into a side room. Maybe he can rush in and lock the door before the gunman notices. That might buy him some time and get the apartments security up here.

"Don't even think about it your coming with me." Louis takes one final step and enters the room slamming the door and twisting the lock. He has enough time to reach in his pocket for his phone and has just connected with the lobby when the gunman has the door open. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" The gunman hisses taking out his phone and putting it on speaker. "I have someone on the other line that really wants to talk to you. You had better hang up that phone and come with me. If you don't he dies." Louis looks at the phone in his hand and shakes his head. "I-I-I don't believe you" He stammers. The gunman laughs menacingly and murmurs "Make him talk" Louis hears a choked gasp emanating and it only takes one word for Louis to know exactly who is on the other end. A broken voice whimpers "Lou" And that more than anything has fear coursing through his veins.

"Niall"