Chapter 81

"Because I'm Harry's father"

Those four words uttered from the mouth of the perfectly calm man sitting on his couch sends shockwaves coursing through Louis' body. Louis' head snaps in his husbands direction and he gasps at how pale Harry has become.

Harry is so lost in thought he does not even register where he is or who is in the room with him. Visions from the past flood his mind and a choked sob escapes his throat. He backs up not stopping until he hits the wall sliding down landing harshly on his bum.

"Harry" Liam murmurs dropping down next to his distraught sibling. "Stop! Don't touch me!" Harry yells causing Liam to scoot away eyes darting to Louis.

Louis rushes to Harry's side dropping down close to him as Harry pulls his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms tightly around his trembling limbs. Harry closes his eyes tightly a few tears escaping to flow down his pale cheeks. Louis can feel his heart constrict at the gasps now escaping his plump pink lips.

"Harry, are you o.k." Louis asks reaching a hand out before dropping it uncertainly not sure if Harry will even receive his touch. Harry's gasps for breath begin to increase as panic starts to set in. "Niall go get Anne" Louis instructs not taking his eyes off of his clearly distraught husband.

Simon watches the events unfold eyes darting to the man on the couch. He clearly sees that he wants to go over to Harry. The yearning in his eyes states that. The man makes a move to stand and Simon has him sitting back in his seat with a glare. "Don't go anywhere near Mr. Styles. When he gets like this he only allows his husband to touch him" Simon hisses anger for this mans careless words shining from his face.

Louis reaches out and places a trembling hand on Harry's knee not liking the way he is gasping for air. He has seen Niall in the throws of a panic attack and knows what it looks like. "Harry, I need you to try and take deep breaths for me. Can you do that for me love" Louis asks as his hand gently rubs the top of Harry's knee eyes widening when he sees Harry's lips turning blue.

"Louis can you unbutton his shirt for me and pull it off his shoulder. I'm gonna sedate him" Anne whispers and Louis gently but rapidly unbuttons a few of the buttons on his dress shirt pulling the top down his arm low enough for Anne to inject the sedative.

Anne quickly administers the injection making sure not to touch Harry in the process. Harry's breathing begins to even out as the medicine flows into his system. Louis can literally see his tense muscles relax and scoots closer catching him as he begins to drift over.

Let me carry him to your room. There is no way I'm letting you try, not in your condition" Liam murmurs as he makes his way to Harry's side gently picking him up. Louis follows close behind as Liam makes his way upstairs completely forgetting about the man on the couch mind only focused on his husband.

"Watch him" Simon snarls at the other guards present. He pulls his phone out already dialing one of the many numbers he will be calling as he makes his way out of the room. Liam has made his way up the stairs with a now fast asleep Harry and deposits him on his bed. Louis rushes to the closet grabbing Harry some sweatpants and a shirt and with the help of Liam gets him changed and tucked in. Louis settles on the bed grasping Harry's hand relief flooding his veins as he sees his color begin to return.

Simon joins them a bit later with Anne following close behind him. She examines Harry and opens his mouth swabbing it before placing the used swab in a container. She notices Louis' questioning look and explains. "I need to run a DNA test to see if what that man claims is true. I don't want someone saying they are his biological father just to get their hands on his money."

Louis nods in agreement and everyone snaps their head to the door as a figure softly knocks on the doorframe. "Mum" Louis sobs as he jumps up making his way toward Jay snuggling into her embrace. "We're here for you son" Mark murmurs as he wraps his arms around Louis and his wife. "The girls are over at Niall and Liam's they fell asleep on the way here. I know that they'll want to see the babies when they wake up" Jay murmurs kissing her sons cheek heart rejoicing in the fact that her son is safe once again.