Chapter 66

Hope you enjoy the new chapter. Thanks to all of my lovely readers. I love you all.

Harry quietly enters the room not wanting to disturb his slumbering love. He makes his way over to Louis' bedside and inwardly gasps at what he sees.

Louis whose golden tanned skin he loves to look at is now sickly looking and leached of color. Harry gently pulls the blanket down and inwardly cringes.

"Oh baby how much weight have you lost" he whispers noticing the slight indent where the gentle swell of his stomach used to be. Harry having being brought up where he would go days without eating knows what that can do to a body.

Harry can tell with Louis in the shape that he is in he must have not eaten anything. There is no way that he lost that much weight that fast without starving himself. Harry's mind begins to flash back to when he was a small child. All of the days he would go without eating. How his skinny frame somewhat resembled those starving children you see on commercials.

Harry feels a hand on his shoulder immediately stiffening. He quickly turns to see Liam standing behind him concern for the tiny man on the bed evident on his face.

Harry throws himself in Liam's arms and buries his face in his neck. Liam makes soft soothing noises as he gently rubs Harry's shoulder. He knows not to even try to touch his back so he comforts him the only way he knows how.

He whispers in Harry's ear and can feel him nod his head in acknowledgement. They pull apart and quietly make their way out of the room where Niall awaits. Harry begins to explain what Anne told him to the concerned Irishman. He tells them that he has not figured out what triggered the postpartum depression in Louis but he will keep them updated. Both Niall and Liam promise to help Louis with whatever he is going through.

Anne walks up to the group informing Harry that as soon as Louis wakes up he is free to go. She tells him that she was able to get him to drink some broth and eat some toast earlier.

"Harry, take tomorrow off. I'll handle your morning meeting and then come pick up Niall and our little lovie. I have rescheduled all of the other meetings for the next few days, that will give both of us time to spend with our men and our little ones. We are only to receive calls asking about accounts or emergencies but we do not have to go into the office. Simon will gather any paperwork that needs our immediate attention and presentations are to be recorded and sent to us."

Harry smiles and thanks Liam for arranging some needed time away from the office. He gives Liam a quick hug and tells them he will keep them informed as to Louis' condition. He turns and quietly makes his way into the room and back to Louis' side.

Harry toes his shoes off and slips into the hospital bed beside him perching close to the edge. He reaches over gently maneuvering Louis around pulling the tiny man close and sighs in contentment. Harry closes his eyes inwardly rejoicing in the fact that his arms contain what is most important to him.

Louis snuggles up to Harry in his sleep curling his limbs around Harry's long toned body. Harry buries his face in Louis' hair inhaling his scent and finding comfort in the intoxicating smell that could only belong to one Louis Tomlinson-Styles.

A few minutes later Louis begins to wriggle in his sleep. Louis burrows deeper into Harry's side and a smile forms on his still sleeping face. Harry brushes a fingertip down his exposed arm and a small shiver wracks his body.

"Five more minutes mum" he murmurs and Harry can't help but chuckle at his whispered comment. Louis sometimes talks in his sleep and Harry always chuckles at some of the silly things he says.

Louis begins to stir and Harry tilts his head back slightly. He covetously wants to be the first thing Louis sees when his eyes open. Louis' eyes begin to flutter and soon the lids fully open to reveal a dull blue where their once was sparkling, full of life bright eyes. His gaze focuses on Harry and a small smile forms on his kissable pink lips.