Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to one of the sweetest people I know @Irrrrrrsh_. She passed away on Friday taking a small part of my heart with her. She was a good Wattpad friend of mine. We would have chats at all hours of the day and night. And she would always know just what to say to cheer me up. She was there virtually supporting me throughout whatever life threw at me. We brained stormed ideas together and talked about family, boys, and life in general. She would message me when she needed me to comfort her whenever she became upset and we helped other through any problems that came up. She was my Irish Sunshine. That is what I called her because she never failed to brighten my day. I love you my Irish friend. I just know you are in heaven now singing with the angels. Rest in Peace my Irish Angel. 

"Oh Harry" Louis whispers his hand flying up and covering his beautiful pink lips. Inside the box are three pristine volumes of Tess of the d'Ubervilles. Louis picks up the book on top with a trembling hand. Inside the cover of the first book written in old typeface is something that makes his eyes widen in shock.

London: Jack R Olgood, Mclivaine and Co., 1891

Louis's mouth drops open a gasp escaping when he realizes these are first editions. He has longed for these books but when checked into it he knew that they were well out of his price range. The one book Louis priced was in nowhere near the condition of the almost flawless one in his hand and it was $15,000.00 and Harry has given him three that could almost look as if they were brand new! Louis is at a loss for words and can feel tears forming. "Harry it's too much I can't accept these, the price of them..." Louis trails off caressing the cloth covered book not really wanting to give it up. He opens the book again and discovers something that sends him into even more shock. In the lower left hand corner of the book are bold slashes of ink that form the authors name. Louis traces each letter with trembling fingertips. He then takes out the other two volumes and discovers autographed first editions as well. Louis cannot help but think my favorite author touched these books, his hands caressed each page, and he signed each copy now sitting in my lap. If an unsigned book goes for that much what would these be worth? Louis opens each book again tracing over the authors signature with a trembling hand.

Harry on the other hand sits in amazement at the man before him. He is offering something that he knows Louis wants very badly and Louis wants to return it because it costs too much. “There from the author’s private collection. He only autographed five sets. I have one set and I was able to get those for you.”  Louis cannot stop the tears that are now flowing down his cheeks. “But they cost so much Harry I can’t let you spend that type of money on me.” Usually his subs are grasping at anything expensive that he tosses their way but Louis wants to return something that Harry can tell he is longing for. Harry stops and ponders that for a moment. He has never spent that type of money on a sub before. But he's not your sub Harry's subconscious reminds him. Harry does not know why but he considers Louis to be so much more and that frightens him that this beautiful man sitting in front of him has that type of a hold on him.

"Harry I can't accept these it's too much" Louis reluctantly places them back in the box closing the lid and trying to hand the box to Harry. “Louis they are yours they were bought for you for your enjoyment. Please accept them.” Harry looks into his eyes and he can see the inner turmoil that Louis is facing. “Please Louis” Harry whispers and just those two words are Louis’s undoing. “O.k.” Louis murmurs a smile lighting up his features. Harry surprises himself even more by cupping his cheeks with both hands and using his thumbs to wipe Louis’s tears away. How could Louis say no to that look in his eyes, that hopeful yet hesitant look shining from his emerald depths? Harry drops his hands and feels a sense of loss at losing contact with that soft tanned skin. "Thank you Harry I will always treasure this gift." Louis murmurs as he places the box on the coffee table and turns once again towards Harry reaching his tiny hand out. Harry inwardly starts to panic and his mind races. He does not know that I abhor being touched. Maybe you should let him after all you were o.k. with him touching your hair and neck when you kissed him. Don't panic and push him away you'll frighten him.

Before another thought can cross Harry's mind Louis's small soft hand cups Harry's cheek causing feelings that he has tried so hard to suppress to flood his body almost causing his mind to overload. That one simple touch sends shockwaves of pleasure coursing through his body tightening his pants but he is also surprised to feel contentment. Harry's racing heart and panic wash away at the contact of Louis's hand upon his face. How can one simple touch bring him such peace? Louis then leans forward and his lips brush against Harry's cheek in a delicate caress that sends shock waves of emotion running throughout his body. Harry realizes that his body longs for Louis his body calls out to him like a man trapped in a desert thirsts for water. His body wants nothing more than to feel the touch of his skin. And that is what frightens him the most. Louis has completely disarmed him. Louis pulls back a little and looks into Harry's eyes and Harry in turn stares into his beautiful cerulean eyes drowning in his ocean colored depths.

Harry leans forward and connects their lips snaking one hand around Louis's waist pulling him close as their mouths begin to move in perfect harmony lips fitting like they were made for each other. Harry detaches his lips and begins to leave gentle pecks across Louis's face making his way to his neck. Harry finds that he is becoming addicted to the taste of Louis's skin. His scent is like nothing he has ever experienced. It is fresh and intoxicating leaving a drug like desire coursing through his veins. Harry's lips brush against Louis's sweet spot causing him to whimper his hands gripping Harry's toned arms. Harry places his hands at Louis's waist pulling him so that he is straddling him. Harry continues the assault on Louis's neck nibbling and sucking on his skin and leaving a rather large love bite. Take that Zayn Malik his subconscious snarls and Harry cannot help but smirk at that thought. Harry gives the area a tender kiss admiring his handiwork. Louis in turn rests his arms on Harry's shoulders arching his neck to give him better access. Harry hums against his tanned skin as his thumbs find themselves under the edge of Louis's shirt brushing the soft smooth skin of his hips. Louis's breath hitches and he bites his lip trying to stifle the moan that wants to escape.

Harry gives his neck a few more pecks before he attaches his lips to his sweet spot again causing a keening noise to erupt from Louis’s mouth. Just then Harry’s cellphone goes off startling them and causing Louis to lean back slightly away from Harry and climb off his lap blushing and settling beside him. “Styles” Harry snaps into the phone enraged that someone would dare interrupt his time with Louis. He quickly takes care of the phone call as Louis sets up the movie. Harry has to admit he is a little distracted from his call by how good Louis’s bum looks in those jeans. The way the fabric stretches tight as he bends over to put the movie in makes him semi hard. Louis sits next to him as the phone call ends and grabs the remote. Soon they both settle down rather close to each other and watch the movie. Harry is not sure how this happens but Louis is soon cuddled into his side his head resting on his shoulder small hand resting on the top of his thigh. Harry places his arm around Louis pulling him closer and they both shift their focus to the movie. Soon Harry can hear soft snores erupt from Louis’s mouth and he cannot help but admire his sleeping form. Louis looks so peaceful and relaxed Harry muses not being able to resist him as he pecks the top of Louis’s head. He hears the sound of someone clearing their throat and turns to see Niall standing in the doorway a smile gracing his features.

“Louis has probably watched that movie about a dozen times and he falls asleep every time. I’ll just go open the door to his room and then I will be back to get him” Niall says turning to leave. “That’s o.k. I’ll carry him to his room just show me which one is his.” Harry replies gripping Louis tightly and standing shifting him so that he is carrying him bridal style. Louis immediately snuggles down into Harry’s chest sighing in contentment. Harry follows Niall holding Louis close and relishing the feel of the man who sends his mind into turmoil clasped tightly to his chest. Niall steps into the room and pulls the covers down so that Harry can place Louis on the bed. Before Harry can deposit a still sleeping Louis Niall wishes him goodnight and leaves the room. Harry gently places Louis on his bed reaching down to pull his shoes off. He then pulls the cover up tucking Louis in and leaning down to place a chaste kiss against his lips. Harry finds himself gazing at his sleeping form longing to climb in beside him, longing to pull him close and feel his soft flawless skin again. He pecks his forehead and reluctantly makes his way outside. He rides back to the hotel in silence contemplating today’s revelations. He craves the feel of his skin. He actually pulled Louis onto his lap which has always been a forbidden zone to his subs. None of his subs are allowed to touch him but with Louis it is different, with Louis it’s special. Harry lays in bed drifting off to a dreamless sleep with images of Louis swimming around in his head and a smile gracing his lips.