Chapter 23

Nick Grimshaw punches the code for Harry's private elevator glad to be away from that annoying housekeeper. The nerve of that woman, telling him he couldn't enter Harry's house. I have more right to be here than she does he inwardly seethes. When Harry and I get back together I will insist that he fire her.

Nick enters the apartment looking around at all of the expensive furnishings and paintings. Soon all of this will be mine he smiles as his hand runs along the back of the leather sofa.

True Nick and Harry have not been in a relationship since Harry was eighteen and he is now twenty five but that does not mean they can't pick up where they left off. They have spent many an hour together talking. Nick is the closest thing that Harry has to a best friend and he enjoys that status. Harry comes to him any time he has a problem and they have remained very close. I was never the one who wanted to end it. Nick thinks as he looks around. I would have kept our relationship going even though I was married.

Nick sits on the couch lost in thought. I helped Harry gain control of his life. He would be dead if it wasn't for me. If we had not been caught by his brother if he had not threatened to go to Harry's mother with what he found out. Liam had walked in on them his eyes had widened as he took in the sight before him. Nick had been on all fours as Harry fucked into him.

Nick's fists tighten in anger as he thinks about what happened the next day. Liam came to his office at the hospital and walked right into the room closing the door firmly behind him. He looked Nick in the eye and threatened to go to his mother. He threatened to tell her how Nick started having sex with Harry when he was thirteen. Liam had demanded Nick convince Harry to call off their relationship. Nick would have lost his job as a prominent physician. His husband who was a high profile lawyer would have been humiliated. Nick would have been branded a pedophile and thrown in jail. Liam left him with no choice. Nick was able to convince Harry to end it even though that was the last thing he wanted to do and he has regretted it ever since.

Nick sighs as he looks around the room. One of the things that Nick wishes would have happened but never did was to feel Harry's skin against his own. Harry had always worn gloves when he touched him. He never gave blowjobs or did anything that would allow skin to skin contact and he always wore a condom and was dressed when they had sex. Nick was never able to touch Harry, to feel the softness of his hands, to feel Harry's skin against his own, to feel what it would be like to be kissed by Harry.

But all that is about to change Nick thinks smugly as he stands walking into the kitchen looking over Harry's chilled wine selection. Nick and his husband divorced last year and Nick was sure he could make Harry fall for him again. Nick chooses a white wine and locates two glasses. He pours the wine and smiles when he hears the elevator. Nick grabs the glasses calling out as he enters the room.

"Harry I was wondering when you would get home" he freezes when he sees that it is not Harry standing there but a stranger. God he's beautiful Nick thinks admiring his toned curvy body and his soft features. Nick's mind races with unbidden thoughts. Who is this person and why are they here. They must be a new submissive. But Harry does not have a new submissive because he would have told him. Harry always tells him every time he gets a new submissive.

"W-W-Who are you?" the man inquires confusion on his face.

I can intimidate him after all he is a submissive. I can command him to do what I want. I can make him go away so that I can have Harry all to myself Nick thinks smugly.

"My name is Nick Grimshaw"

Louis's eyes widen at that revelation. His mind races with thoughts about this smug looking person. This is Nick Grimshaw. The one who had a relationship with Harry for years. The one who started said relationship with Harry when he was barely thirteen.