Chapter 30

"I'll be down as soon as I can" Harry murmurs ending the call. Harry looks toward the living room and sighs. He does not want to leave Louis but he really needs to go see what Simon has found. Noises are soon heard from the front of the house and Harry rushes out to see a laughing Niall and Liam entering the living room. Niall goes to Louis and plops down on his lap giving his cheek a loud wet kiss.

"I'm home did you miss me" Niall teases garnering an eye roll from Louis. "Yes love I missed you, let’s run away together and leave these peasants behind." Louis uses a posh voice sticking his nose in the air for effect and loudly kissing Niall's cheek causing the Irishman to laugh and climb off his lap. Even though Harry knows there is nothing between Louis and Niall he can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at the sight of Louis's lips brushing Niall's cheek. Liam laughs at their antics and pulls Niall close kissing his temple and wondering what he has done to deserve this man in his arms.

Niall looks around the room a smile gracing his perfect features. "I want to make dinner tonight but I am missing some ingredients who wants to go shopping?" Suddenly an idea forms in Harry's mind. He can see if Liam will come with him and then Louis can go shopping with Niall. He knows Niall will keep Louis safe and then he can talk to Liam about what's going on.

"Hey baby why don't you go with Niall. I have to run to the office and Liam can go with me. We can meet back here and help Niall with dinner." Louis looks up with a smile. As much as he loves Harry he has missed spending time with his best friend. "Sounds good, let me grab my wallet and change." Louis rushes out of the room and Harry looks at Niall "I think someone is stalking Louis. Don't let him out of your sight, I'll fill Liam in and he can explain everything to you later." Niall nods his head and then smiles as he sees Louis run back into the room. They link arms and walk out giggling all the way to Niall's car.

Harry motions for Liam to follow and they make their way outside. "We need to go to SIP I'll explain on the way, Simon's waiting for us." They climb into Liam's car and as soon as they pull out Harry takes a deep breath and begins. "Louis has been having issues at work that has led me to believe someone is watching him. He also informed me that his boss is being very flirtatious despite Louis telling him to stop. Simon was searching Jack Hyde's office when he found something on his computer, something that Simon insisted that I see immediately. That is why we are on our way, I need to find out what is going on."

"What's been happing to Louis" Liam asks a worried expression on his face. Harry takes the rest of the car ride to explain about the flowers and the things that have happened to Louis's desk. "He even said his outside mirrors had been messed with when he was leaving for work one morning Liam that means that someone knows where he lives."

Liam can’t help but worry because if something were to come of this not only is Louis in danger, but Niall could be as well. Fear of losing Niall tries to grip his heart in its icy clutches but he tamps down that feeling focusing on the task at hand. They arrive at SIP and a security guard meets them at the entrance. He escorts them upstairs and Harry and Liam both spot Simon standing in an office doorway along with the president of the company.

The president of SIP looks at Harry and smiles timidly at him. "We discovered the hidden camera at Mr. Tomlinson's desk and just that alone is grounds for his dismissal. We also spoke to some of his past assistants and they informed us that he sexually harassed them as well. Three of them are at the police station right now giving their statements. I can assure you Mr. Styles he should be here in twenty minutes to clear his desk. We have security on hand to assure the safety of everyone in the building if he decides to cause a scene.

Harry nods his head and turns to Simon. "What did you want to show me." Simon gestures for Harry to enter Hyde's office and they make their way to the desk. Harry sits down in the desk chair while Liam looks over his right shoulder and Simon his left. "If I may" Simon asks gesturing to the computer. "Go ahead" Harry replies muscles tensing up nervous about what he will see.

"I took the liberty of making clips of what was being done so you do not have to sit through hours of footage." Simon reaches down and taps the keyboard. The screen lights up and the video begins. Harry intently watches as someone walks to Louis's desk and looks around before grabbing the vase full of flowers. They fling the vase down causing it to shatter then quickly step over the glass and out of camera range. Harry watches another clip and then the third one gives him a clear shot of the person's face.

Harry's eyes widen as he realizes who is harassing Louis. He grips the arms of the office chair until his knuckles turn white. Liam notices how pale Harry has become and is worried. "Harry who is it?" Harry looks at Liam and whispers "Eleanor Calder, one of my former submissives."

"She was the last one before Louis. We were together for one month but I could tell something was not right with her. She was happy one minute and angry and sad the next. She tried to break the rules laid out in my contract. She was insistent that we were in a relationship and that I was in love with her. She would try to hug and touch me. She tried to get into my bedroom which was off limits to her. She would order Simon around like he was her personal servant and try to get him to purchase things for her.”

Harry visibly shudders and continues. “Her last time over she insisted that we become engaged. She became enraged when I told her that it was over and that I did not love her. Simon had to restrain her because she tried to come at me with a kitchen knife. I had her placed in an institution. She was diagnosed as having schizophrenia. I paid for three years of therapy but she was released right after Louis and I got together. The doctors were informed to contact me if there were any changes with her. They claimed she was examined by a doctor and was declaired well enough to be released. She was released the day after we helped Louis and Niall move in.”

Harry looks up at Liam with fear shining from his emerald depths. “Liam there is no telling what she will do. She is crazy and I am afraid she will hurt Louis. We have to find her. We need to get an alarm system installed at Niall's. I will pay for someone to guard the house as well. I will do whatever it takes to keep Louis safe and I will make sure Niall is safe as well.”

As Harry is talking to Liam Simon was packing up Jack Hyde’s computer and having it placed in Harry’s car. He wanted to thoroughly examine the computer and the videos to make sure he is not missing anything. He feels bad for Harry. He knows that Harry has found someone that he could spend the rest of his life with and now that crazy bitch is on the loose and has discovered who Louis is. Simon steps off to the side to call in reinforcements. His job is to assist Harry in anything he may need and he is extending that courtesy to Louis. Louis is important to Harry and that makes Louis top priority. Simon will do whatever it takes to keep the person that his boss holds dear safe.

Simon walks up as they are wrapping up their conversation. He can hear Harry’s words and they are filled with fear and laced with panic. “We need to leave, we need to go find them, Liam I need to know if he is safe." Harry begins to babble and stands making his way out of the office. Liam and Simon take off after Harry and as they make their way to the lobby Liam sends Niall a text getting an almost instant reply. “Harry they are at Tesco’s Louis is right beside Niall both are safe. He said they should be finished in the next ten minutes and then they will be on their way home.” “Simon take me to Tesco’s quickest route.” Harry says climbing into the back of the Audi. They take off Liam following in his car. Harry has never experienced fear like this before. He just has to find Louis he just has to make sure he’s safe.

“Hey Niall what kind of pasta do you need again” Louis calls from the end of the aisle. Niall is in the middle of the aisle gathering canned tomatoes for the sauce he is planning on making. “I need penne pasta.” Niall calls back. Louis looks at all the different varieties and finally sees the last box right there on the end. He reaches for it and his hand brushes against someone else’s. He turns his head to see an attractive young lady looking over at him with a smile on her face. “Sorry I guess we both want the same pasta. You take it, I’ll get something else.” She says smiling over at Louis. “Are you sure I can go ask my friend if we can use a different kind.” She looks at Louis an unreadable expression gracing her features. “That’s fine I’m not going to cook mine until next week anyway I’ll just pick some up later.” She looks at Louis again with an intentness that is beginning to make Louis uncomfortable. “Do you mind telling me your name? You look so familiar.” Louis inwardly sighs in relief, she thinks she knows me. Probably has me confused with someone else. That’s why she’s staring. “My name is Louis.” She holds out her hand a broad smile on her face. “I’m Eleanor.”

Dedication goes to @kadiebmore. She picked up on something that I had written in chapter 18 and commented on it. Now you know why Simon had to speak to Harry so urgently in that chapter. Thanks to all of my readers. Thanks for all of your lovely comments.