19.1

Kain parked two blocks up from Where Carlos business was being ran. He was associated with Josh and his doings when the shooting happened.
Josh must of been one of his block boys.
Truth is not only did Bear and Omarion wanted to get theirs in with Carlos Chris was not in the right state of mind. He could try all he wanted to get Charmaine out of his head. Truth is Kain was love sick. Charmaine put a curse on hi he was convinced. He had never tripped over a female the way he did with  Charmaine. Females come and go, but Charmaine...She was one in a million. He knew if he lost her he wasn't finding another one like her.

" yo...Yo..." Bear tapped Kain. Everybody else was just starring in amaze. Kain looked like he was out of it.
"What"  Kain looked at him. Bear just shook his head. Bear was not the head of operations, but if he was Kain would of been left out of this Plan. He wasn't like his self. He was stuck in his thoughts.
"mane pop the locks..Let Jo out so we can go" Bear said irritated. Kain did just that popping the locks Jo hopped out the van. Not a pair of eyes in sight as he began to walk down the block. JoJo job was crucial to the entire plan. He was to distract everyone and when they felt like JoJo had Josh and the rest of carlos people comfortable The rest of them was going to move in. Catching them all lacking. Carlos was smart, but not smarter than Kain.
That went for anyone. You had to be crazy to think you coud get a one up on Kain.

Carlos was smart, but he had no idea what he had coming to him. The same way he had plans on ending Kain, Kain had the same plans but he knew how to execute his plans much better. After all after working with Kain for all these years he had the oppertunity to learn things from Kain.

With a crying Malani in the of the car CHarmaine was getting fustrated. Malani was hungry, and tired.
" Lani hold on we're almost there. " Back in the city where Kain told her to stay away from. Charmaine was craving some ethnc food from one of the small shops. She new she didn't have no business being around that part of town. Especially without telling Kain. Kain wasn't her faher, so why would she need to check in with him.
Carlos parked on the corner of the corner store. A black Mercedes pulled right in front of his car. He knew that car all too well. It was only one person he knew who had a matte Black Mercedez with chrome, and tinted windows.
Big Baller Kain.
He was confused when he seen a lady step out the car. Soon realizing it was Kain's lady. The one and only Charmaine.
He was waiting for someone to drop some money off to him. All while he was Around the block from his " office of operations"  Just like any other man he had fantasies about Charmaine. He was going to quickly fufill his fantasies while he could .

" yo" he tapped his partner in crime, Will. " wassup? "
" fuck the money that's Kain lady right there" Carlos rubbed his hands together watching her enter the store.
" i'm with it if you are. "

Charmine looked up at the menu.
" you ready to order " the short black women asked behind the counter. Charmaine had a big appitite, and she was going to feed it.
" can I have the four piece chicken tender with the fench fries, Small cheesesteak with Onions,Ketchup, mayo and pickels . I'll alsotake the chicken stew with rice and beans and plantains. Shewas sure to grab them something to drink as well.

" is that all"/ The lady asked. The store bell rung indicating that someone walked in the store. A tall browskin man walked in, and stood in line beind Charmaine.

" So its going to be twenty three- fifteen Cash or credit?"
" you can just add it to my order " Will spoke up. That quick they had executed a plan.
" No I'll pay for my shit " Charmaine said Not even bothing to look around
" Well so-rry Mrs.Independent" He teased ehind her. Charmaine was a beautifu girl. Carlos had the right idea. The same idea as any other perv.
Malani stood ifront of Charmaine. After giving the lady her due amount charmaine stepped to the side. Leaning against the icecream freezer.

She looked the man up and down as he looked raggedy. Hair was unkept, Aashy black boots and a large hoodie. She looked out the window to keep an eye on Kains car.
It was still there. A familiar face she saw. However she couldn't quite put the name to the face.
" ma'am " the lady held her bsg up.
Charmaine walked to the counter grabbing her bag as she held Malani's hand tightly.

Will eyes never leaving Charmaine as she walked out. Carlos paced back and forth as he pretended to be on the phone.
" I'm On my way i'll be there soon " Charmaine still could not remember the name.
" Mrs. You forgot something" Will came out the store Jogging down the little steps.
CHarmaine turned hre head for a brief second. Before she knew it she felt a tug. Looking back Carlos had grabbed malani while CHarmain fought with him Malani Screaming and crying in fear. CHarmaine phone, wallet and bag all fell to the floor. Befor Charmaine knew it she was being picked up by Will. as they forced the laides in the truck. Charmaine hiting and kicking . Her cries for help we're unheard. No one heard her cries for help .
As quick as they could Carlos and Will pulled off. sure to take the long way back to carlos place. ALthouh it was around the corner he wanted to trick charmaine out. Making here think she was further than she actually was. The cries for help continued, but there was only but so much that could be heard from the trunk of the car.