4.1

Kain speed on the freeway trying to beat the incoming traffic.
"So were going to your house?"
"Ain't that what I said?"

"So...hostile and mean"Charmaine mumbled.
"Well stop asking questions you know the answer too. "Kain told her.

"If you don't mind can we get food."
"I got food at my house "he told her.
"What if you don't like what I cook?"
"We gon' fight. You better know how to cook"Kain said looking at her then at the road. Charmaine laughed to herself. "We gon' fight" the thought lingered in her head. She looked down wiping lint off the black jeans she wore.

Kain pulled into his driveway killing the engine."Wait...where is your family? Aren't  you suppose to be celebrating with them?"

"They on vacation"
"Why did-"
"You ask a whole lot of questions"he told her shutting his car door.
Charmaine got out looking at the beautiful house. It was big. "And you live here alone"

"Still asking damn questions"he chuckled walking up the porch.
"Since I ask too many questions feel free to ask me questions...I may or may not answer them. " she said following behind him into his house. She looked around the interior was stunning.

He had a black and gray color scheme. Here and there you would see a yellowish-goldish color. He had several paintings and quotes on his wall.

"He must like lil' snupe and 2 Pac "Charmaine said looking at all the quotes that were from the two rappers.

There was a seventy-two inch TV that hung up on the wall.

"Char fucking Maine" Kain said. She looked up at him seeing they were about twelve feet apart.
"Yes?"
"I asked you did you want something to drink" she shook her head," water is fine for now. " he got up getting her drink and she continued looking around. All the expensive Chandler's that hung by the stair case,foyer and dining room.

Kain came back with her  water and he sat not too far from her on the couch.
"Why you quiet as shit now?"he scrunched his face up.
"I was just looking around you douche bag"she pushed him playfully.

"You like it?"He asked her.
"Yes it's beautiful. Who did i-"
"Never mind"she shook her head remembering she was asking him too many questions

"You are funny. You awkward as hell too"he chuckled getting comfortable on his couch.

"Awkward? "
"Hell yea. Walking out the door backwards and shit. "
"Hey, hey hey... That's when I first met you okay. "
"You still weird as shit"he told her pouring a little bit of hennessy in his juice.

"Whatever you say."she rolled her eyes.
"So how old are you twenty four?"Charmaine asked. Kain relized by now she was just a curious person...Very curious.

"Twenty three" he corrected her.
"Dang...you a old man"she teased.
"Yup a old man with hoes"he shrugged.
"Whatever. I even got a few of those" she rolled her eyes.

Kain sat up in his seat with an amused look on his face.
"A few what?"
"H...ho" , "you not even allowed to say the damn word. You better get on somewhere.

Kain grabbed his backwoods and swichers out his back pocket sitting them on the table. "Sucks that you don't smoke...sike don't smoke. It's not lady like"Kain told her breaking his weed down.