10.3

"Baby?"
"Hm?"Kain asked blowing smoke out of his mouth. He made sure none was getting in Charmane face while she laid on his bare chest.

"Why is everything so complicated?"
"Aye man I ask my self the same shit man. You got me now and I got you and Lani now so we gon' be straight. You don't got to worry about nothing"Kain assured her. He kissed her forehead.

Charmaine turned so that she was straddling Kain. She knew her boundaries. She wasn't letting Kain touch,taste or see anything until he got checked.

Her hands rested on his chest running her slim fingers over his tattoos.

"Why so many?"
"Some of them are to cover up scars I got from being shot or stabbed and others...it's there to remind me of shit that I abide by"he shrugged putting the roach out.

"Can you tell me about them"
"Which one?"

She looked over his body starting with the ones the angle wings on his shoulder.

"Someone who passed?"
"My older brother"

"Awe i'm sorry"Charmaine hugged his neck seeing the pain flash in his eyes.

"It's nothing"
"Kain your a cold hearted demon when I look at you no emotion is ever held behind your eyes. When you mentioned your brother I know it's some shit that cut deep. The look I see behind your eye tells it all"

"Does it really?"Kain asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I know that look all to well"
"Tell me something then"

"He was your best friend. I bet the two of you were bonded at the hip you couldn't find Kain without his big brother. You absolutely adored him,he was your role model you wanted to be just like him but ,when he passed nothing was ever the same. I bet everything you up to this day is in honor of him"

"So your familiar with the feeling?"Kain looked up at her.

"Yeah. Way too familiar I had a brother who passed right before my mom did too. We wasn't blood related but that didn't change anything. Not even a full year before he died my mom died right after but were not going to get into that. "She half smiled.

Kain didn't need for Charmaine to tell the story. He could see it right behind her eyes.

Kain cupped her face giving her a slow passionate kiss. Never has she been kissed like this before. His hands caressed her back before they traveled to her ass.

Sooner than later kain lips were attacking Charmaine neck she was getting hot and Kain had a forming buldge in his sweat pants.

"Kain s-stop"she moaned lightly pushing him back.

"Neck taste like salt anyways"he joked smacking his lips.

"I'm playing man"he smacked his lips seeing Charmaine death stare.

Four days later

Charmaine looked up meeting eyes with Kain again. He winked at her running his tongue over his bottom lip making her blush.

Kain was hosting a connect meet at a local  party hall since he wouldn't be buying from the same person as last time.

He had Charmaine attend the meeting as his assistant Kelly.

Kain father was expected to show so best believe everything was intact. After meeting with a Ghanian man Charmaine may have found Kain's next connect.

Charmaine traded business cards with the man before returning to Kain. He was busy speaking with a Hispanic guy.

She patiently waited off to the side while the two spoke lowly amongst themselves.

After what felt like five minutes Kain finally had turned to Charmaine,"Did you get the information?"

"Yeah"
"And who is this?"Kain father Terry turned to Charmaine

"My assistant Kelly"
"I'm Kain's father Terry"He openly flirted.

Charmaine gave Kain the side eye before looking back at Terry,"Nice to meet you"she half smiled.

He reached for Charmaine hand but Kain swatted it away,"She cool and she ain't up for grabs"

"Oh it's that kind of party"Terry wasn't no fool. He knew who "Kelly" was. Indeed what Kyle stated about her was true.

"I'll see you tomorrow. If not I'll see you Tuesday "Kain told Charmaine.

"Why so long?"
"Cause I'm going to be in philly at a meeting"

"Oh"she pursed her lips Kain kissed his teeth. He didn't want Charmaine pouting.

"Chill out with the long face and shit. It's only three days"

"Three days too long"
"Charmaine you know what I do it ain't no easy job. I got you when I come back "he pulled her close.

Charmaine rested her head on his chest while he showered her with kisses.

"You'll be alright you hear?"
"Yeah"
"I'll talk to you later. "

Charmaine nodded her head stepping off the curb so she could get in her car.

If for anything she wanted to go home and sit by the heater cause it was freezing out side but she had to get Malani and go grocery shopping.

Charmaine waited for he car to warm up. She waved bye as Kain passed her. Other connects were finally leaving the hall.

Charmaine drive was only a short eight minutes from Malani school.

Only four more weeks until she was let out for Christmas break.

Just as Charmaine was turning the block she got a call from Tyrus. She wasn't going to decline the call she just let it ring. If she seen him when she got to Malani and he was there then maybe they could talk.

Charmaine got out her car dusting off the few lint balls that were on her sweater. It was weird how the day just got gloomy. The sky was a cool grey color.

All the kids were playing outside. Charmaine was a bit upset that they had them outside in that cold ass weather.

On the bright side there was no signs of Tyrus