12.2

Kain was frustrated the whole ride back to Baltimore. He had Charmaine talking shit and he had to worry about the mutherfucker who possibly killed a few of his workers.

This was more stressful than Charmaine knew. He had to figure out who did this, does this mean war?, was product stolen and funeral expenses that had to be covered.

"Igornant ass"Charmaine mumbled picking her nails.

"I don't give not one fuck about your additude so shut the fuck up "Kain snapped on her looking up from his phone.

He was stressed out and her comments wasn't needed.

Charmaine was a little taken back. It was like every other day they was arguing but, the rage and rudeness in Kain voice this time made all the difference. It actually hurt her feelings.

"You not talking to me like that. I let you get away with murder one to many times talking to me like that. I'll be damned if I let another man treat me like I'm a piece of shit."

Every time got frustrated with her or around her she got cussed out. Even if it wasn't her fault for him being frustrated.

"Then shut the fuck up. AI know you see me trying handle business. You know how much money I just possibly lost? Fuck no so keep them dumb ass comments to yourself cause I don't give a damn about them."

"All you care about is money. I swear you make me sick" Charmaine scoffed.

"But you steady spending my shit...bruh I ain't finna argue with your young stupid ass  no more leave me alone real shit for I really hurt your feelings." Charmaine jaw hung open for some time. She couldn't believe how he just lashed out on her.

"Kain... Dead ass when I get off this flight don't even bother me no more. I'm done. You keep all the shit you brought me and just stay the fuck out my way. Your really a piece of shit ass nigga. "Charmaine snapped. She stormed off into the back room.

Everything Kain said went in one ear and out the other. He thought Charmaine would get over it. What Kain didn't know was he really hurt Charmaine feelings like never before.

There was no way in hell Kain was going to keep talking to her like that. That's how he was use to talking to his past girlfriends and everybody else in general.

T h e. N e x t. D a y. ...

Charmaine was so upset some tears escaped her eyes. She laid in bed stroking Malani curly hair as her favorite movie Moana played.

Charmaine looked over at the clock that read seven fifteen.

"Come on baby."she paused the movie. Malani grabbed her bookbag off the floor following Charmaine out the door.

Malani was dressed in her Mary Jane's and cuffed denim jeans and a soft pink polo shirt. One of the many  joys in having a baby girl was dressing her up.

Kain looked at the cameras one last time. He was certain it was Jonathan gay ass who killed three of his most loyal workers on their way out yesterday.

Now Kain had to lay his homies to rest.

"Fuck!"
"I don't got shit to lose. I'm ready for whatever. You want me to go spread word?"

"Nah. Not just yet" Kain rubbed his hand over his waves.

He was going to wait until after the funerals were over to bust their next move.

Jonathan was a smooth mutherfuclers for the shit he did. He couldn't get the product from Kain. So he killed Twan,Ishmael and Eli then took the product.

He was plotting out a murder spree. Kain was ready for war.

Kain closed the Macbook that was sitting on his desk and spun around in his chair. Omarion was putting out a backwood.

"You straight man? I ain't see you leave this bitch since you got here yesterday"Omarion asked.

"I'm alright"Kain said looking at his phone. He was surprised Charmaine hasn't called him yet. While he was taking their argument lightly,she took it to the heart and, she wasn't fucking with him at all. He messed up big time.

Tiani listened to Charmaine vent. They laid sprawled out on Tiani Queen sized bed.

Tiani knew her best friend was heart broken. Leave it to niggas to start cutting up after they hear the three special words.

"Char it ain't the end of the world. I'm a hundred and ten percent sure this is something y'all can work out"Tiani told her.

"But he hurt my feelings"
"I'm sure you can forgive him Char. I can't say I understand his frustration cause I'm not in his shoes but I have an Idea how frustrated he had to be."

"That's still no reason to talk to me like that. I don't understand why I always get the cold shoulder when he get in his bag. That shit is fucked up."Charmaine vented wiping her eyes.

"Yeah but don't let up over this argument. Wait until he is ready to apologize and when he think shit is all sweet put your foot down and tell him he ain't finna be talking to you like that. I know you love him and I know his cold hearted ads gotta have some type of love for you. "

Charmaine was half ass listening to what Tiani had to say. She was reminiscing.

"This nigga really hurt my feelings"

The following week.

Charmaine ignored Kain to the best of her abilities. He was on her shit list. He tried everything calling,Texting,stopping by but, nothing was working.

One of the three funerals were this week. Kain spent over one hundred thousand dollars to lay his fallen soldiers to rest. He felt as if it was his responsibility to pay for them.

Charmine returned everything to Kain from the car to the clothes. She figured maybe he would take her more serious after seeing how serious she was.

Charmaine picked Malani up and headed over to the indoor gym so she could get her work out in with Tiani and let Malani play for a while.

Tiani was already in the gym warming up. Charmaine really didn't care to work out anymore but, with all this free time it wouldn't hurt her to do so.

Charmaine walked through the gym sitting her phone and car keys down.
"Let me take her to the kids center and I'll be back." She told Tiani.

Tiani nodded her head. She was already zoned out ready to get her body nice and tight.

Charmaine left out guiding Malani down to the kids center. It was right between the basketball court and boxing gym.

"I'll be back in a half hour" she told Malani as she held the door open.

Not even caring Malani ran off to play. Charmaine was ready for this stress reliever.

Right when she was turning the corner to make her way back upstairs she met face to face with Kain who looked just as shocked as she was.