14.2

Kain was laying in bed with one of his arms behind his head. Charmaine came upstairs into the room. She kicked her shoes off outside of the room door.

"Where you been?"Kain raised his eyebrow. After he picked her up earlier they went out for a late lunch date then came back to his place. Kain ended up dosing off and, when he woke up Charmaine was gone.

"Hello to you too. I had to run to the pharmacy to pick up my medicine "she held up the small paper bag.

Kain just eyed her as she made her way around the room.

"I got your insulin too." Charmaine told him. She sat the bag down then sat on the edge of the bed. She noticed Kain switched the sheets and the comfortor.

Kain sat his phone down on the bed and pulled Charmaine close to him,"what we doing?"he asked her. He wanted to go out for his sister birthday.

"You can go."
"Why you got to be so damn complicated and shit. My mom said she got her."Kain kissed his teeth.

"Your mom is nice and all but I ain't about to be letting anybody and everybody watch my daughter."

"Its just this one time man. Clam down and chill out Kain begged her. He wouldn't leave Malani with somebody he didn't trust.

"Fine"Charmaine huffed. She stood up pulling her sweater off which left her in her cami.
Kain eyes never left her body. Not that he wasn't attracted to her before but,she looked nice with her weight gain.

"Actually I got to run out again."Charmaine faced him. She had to get some stuff from her apartment.

"Where you going? Let me find out you on some shit...keep on leaving."Kain fussed.

"Don't even start with me. I'm only going back to my apartment. I don't got time to be sneaking off with other guys and you know I ain't messing around."She rolled her eyes. Charmaine didn't see why or how he could be insecure at all.

"I'm just saying and I'm letting you know now this-"Kain stoped to point between his self and Charmaine.

"We forever. You stuck with me so if you even try cheating baby imma have to kill you then bring you back."he held her by her waist. Charmaine couldn't help but to laugh,he sound so serious but it wasn't possible.

"Ain't nobody thinking about leaving you. Get ya panties out a bunch."she planted kisses all over his face.

Kain gripped her tighter while they shared a passionate kiss. Charmaine knew it would lead to sex and they wasn't going to make it to the club in time if they kept messing around.

She was able to push Kain off of her and she laid up in the bed.

"I need to go so I can get dressed."she told him.
"You got shit here. You don't need nothing from your apartment"Kain told her.

"What you mean I don't need nothing from over there? All my stuff is there. That's my house."

"Fuck that place man. You got everything you need here."

"I'm not moving in with you. You got to get some shit in order before we even talk about all that."

"Like what?"Kain sat up in the large bed. He wanted to know why Charmaine didn't want to move in.