16.4

Following morning.

"Kain get out my face."Charmaine turned the other way with her back faced him. She grabbed the small bottle of white nail polish and began painting over her toes.

"Char. It want even like that. We was out discussing business over drinks. You know damn well want nobody cheating on you."

"So my eyes were deceiving me?"

"No. You saw what you wanted to see. Wasn't nobody touching her. She only had her hand on my forearm "Kain went on.

"Ok..."
"Fuck I look like cheating on you for?"Kain asked. He laid back in the bed. He was stressed out. He knew Charmaine wasn't finna leave him but her attitudes was nothing easy to deal with.

"A damn fool."Charmaine flipped her hair with a light smirk. He would be crazy to ever betray her.

Kain couldn't help,but to smile. Charmaine knew she had it like that.

"Come here"Kain said is a softer tone. He grabbed her wrist.

Charmaine only turned around so she would face him. She wanted to keep her small distance.

"Do you think I was really cheating on you? All this time that you and I invested just to let it go down the drain."

"Kain you screwed females on the regular like it was a Hobby."Charmaine squinted.

"Aight but I was never in a relationship with them broads. I ain't ever give you a reason to think I would cheat on you..."Kain went on. He was more so confused. He was so committed to Charmaine and all over one little thing she blew up.

"You got it"Charmaine nodded her head. It did sound silly but she could never be too sure.

"Come here then"Kain grabbed her arm again. This time she moved closer laying her head on his chest while his arms wrapped around her body.

"I swear you love to give a Nigga a headache "Kain chuckled.

"I swear you want me to catch a case"Charmaine mocked his tone.

"I love you and you know that man. I got you. Your all that I want you hear me?"Kain turned her head his way.

"...yeah"she said in a unconvincing tone. She knew it would get under Kain skin.

"Yo-"
"Alright alright"Charmaine laughed holding him tighter as he tried to move away from her.

Charmaine held the sides of his face while she kissed him from his neck up. Kain loved the feeling of Charmaine kisses.

She pecked his lips once before laying back down on his chest.

"Why do you love me so much?"Charmaine asked him.

Kain never seen how Griff couldn't possibly love her. Charmaine was everything Kain could ever ask for. He tried the relationship thing a few times,but he fell in love with Charmaine.  There was. Difference he had love for other female,but nothing could ever compare to her.

She was amazing.

"Deadass I couldn't even answer that head on cause I love everything about you. "

It was an amazing feeling to hear someone confess their love for her. No matter how many times Kain repeated himself each time made he smile.

"Ooh I got it like thaaaaat?"Charmaine joked.
"I mean"Kain grinned while he let his hands roam her body.

Kain pulled Charmaine shirt from over her head placing it to the side of then.

...

....

.......

The sounds of Charmaine moans filled the room. There was no way she could attempt to stay quiet.

Her hands pressed against Kain chest as he moved in and out of her.
It was his body on her body.

Charmaine moans were like applauds to Kain's work. Charmaine wanted to tap out,but Kain wouldn't let her.

One of Kain's hands were on Charmaine waist while the other rested in the middle of her back making sure her arch stayed in place.

Charmaine kept her face buried in the pillows. The feeling was sensational.

Although,they had sex very often almost everyday. Maybe twice a day Kain always put in the work. He made sure each time felt like the first time all over again.

Kain pulled his shirt over his head. He had to get back to work. He would take Charmaine out tomorrow.

Kain grabbed the box out of his pant pockets putting it back.  He was sure he wasn't making a mistake but he wanted to wait out a little longer
He was going to wit until the right time.

Kain walked around the side of the bed placing a kiss on Charmaine forehead.

"Where you going?"Charmaine whined.
"I still got business to tend to."Kain told her.
"Alright. Stay safe"Charmaine told him.

"Aight. I'll be back soon"he told her.

"Bye love"
"I love you"he kissed her once last time.

Kain wasn't going out to handle work business but he wanted to make sure Charmaine enjoyed her stay in Columbia. He was going to make all kinds of reservations for them self's.

Yes this is just a filler. More drama to come soon though!!!