aq'3.3

"We might as well take this shit somewhere else "Bear said running his hand over his waves.Charmaine took it as they didn't like the group of females that were approaching where everyone was hanging out at.

She looked up seeing Kain eyeing her. Before she looked away he waved her over. She got up only for one of the passing girls to bump her shoulder. She didn't say nothing cause they wasn't worth her time let alone her breath. She walked to the basketball court where Malani was telling Kain off,but he was laughing.

"What's up?"
"She need-"
"Mommy! Kain made me fall and get mud on my pants"Malani cut him off shoving him.
Charmaine twisted her face up. Kain was still having a fit of laughter and Malani looked angry.

"How?"
"I was chasing him but he was too fast and I slipped. "
"Turn around" she did as told and there was a big brown stain anyone could mistake for a shit stain.
Charmaine tried to hold it in but she laughed.
"Oh my gosh"
"Mommy!"Malani stomped her feet.

"Come on. I'll give you a ride"Kain said.
"We can come back right?"Lani asked. Kain shrugged. That was up to her mom.

"Yeah. "Kain walked them to his car. "Do you have paper towels or something for her to sit on?"
"Nah here"he handed back his white T-shirt.

"Are you sure?"
"Yea. It's cool"he laughed a little. He reached in the back getting his muscle shirt.
Charmaine put the white shirt on the seat then let Malani sit.

"Yo she funny as hell"Kain laughed talking about Malani
"Yea she gets it from me?"
"She get's that from you? I don't believe that"Kain shook his head looking at Charmaine.

"Well she defiantly does not get it from her father"
Kain didn't say nothing. He didn't have nothing nice to say about Griff. Normally he wouldn't bite his tongue but Malani was present.

"Why isn't she in school?"
"Excuse me?" Charmaine said.
"Why doesn't she go to school. She suppose to be in preschool, Kindergarten right?"

"She is too young for elementary school and I would never send her to preschool or day care"

"Why?"Kain asked.
"Do you not see the crazy things on the news. The little boy who got trampled in a daycare or when the teacher locked all those little kids in the closet. I would kill somebody for ever mistreating my daughter"

Kain nodded his head in agreement. "I feel you. I ain't ever think about that"

"Can we get something to eat?"
" You hungry?"Kain looked over at Charmaine.
"Just a little bit"
"Well we will stop by your place first then we can get something to eat"