Thirteen

Kain was up at five in the morning getting ready for a meeting. He wasn't trying to wake Charmaine but she was a light sleeper.

"Where you going?"she frowned sitting up. The Versace comforter was clutched to her bare chest.

"I got business I got to handle. I'll be back in a couple hours. "Kain told her as he stuffed his gun in his waist band.

"Alright stay safe."Charmaine said laying back down. Kain was able to peck her lips a few times before he left out.

Charmaine was trying to get a little more sleep before she had to wake up to take Malani to preschool.

Kain wasn't only aiming to Kill Jonathan. He was going to make sure he killed whatever family he had left too. It was something that had to be done.

Kain was ready to get this over with. Money was moving a little slower cause everybody was worried about staying on look out until they moved in.

Omarion name flashed across Kain phone screen. Kain dug in his pocket with his right hand keeping his left hand on the steering wheel.

"Yo?"
"Nigga just called me and said we got to switch the vans. The feds been watching it" Omarion said.

Kain couldn't move the product cause he had a meeting to lead.

"You got to move that shit then. I got a meeting"

That was a lot of weight to move alone. So he would have to take Bear with him.

2 1/2 hours later

Charmaine was leaving Malani school now she was on her way to have a early morning breakfast with Tiani,Emily and Karma. Charmaine knew Tiani was friends with Kain sister. Charmaine was still trying to figure her out. Karma seemed scetchy. Charmaine would just have wait and see how things played out.

"BITCH"she mumbled seeing the black camero tail gating her. A small person couldn't even squeeze between the space that was left between the cars.

The light turned green and Charmaine turned on to the block of the Starbucks. The small black car was following her. She noticed it was following her since she left Malani school but she didn't think nothing of it until now. A whole twenty minutes later.

She wasn't as scared as she should have been. She was just searching for a parking spot. Charmaine end up finding a parking space just a block up the street. She looked through her rearview mirror and the car was speeding past.

If for anything she could just call Kain. Charmaine got out her car making sure the door was locked her purse was clutched in her arms as she hurried to get inside.

She looked around the lounge area and spotted Tiani but she didn't see Emily or Karma.

She made her way across the room,Tiani had her head down in her phone.

"Hey"Charmaine sat her purse down with a long sigh. Tiani looked up and gasped," Hey bitch...look at you doing big things"

Charmaine rolled her eyes taking a seat.
"I love the hair cut"
"Thank you-"

"Hey Char"Emily greeted her coming back over to the table Karma waved to Charmaine but then excused her self for a phone call.

"So... You and Kain are back together?"
"Now we all knew they wasn't really done. Kain just needed to learn a lesson. That's all"Tiani said waving Emily off.