17.5

Charmaine was over Caroline house. That was where she been hanging out during the day for the past few days. Kain been M.I.A. It bothered Charmaine,but it was nothing that she could d sje knew how dedicated Kain was to his work.

Omarion surgery was a success. They just need him to wake from acoma. .

Although his surgery went well his ability to move his lower body was slim to none. He probably wouldn't be able to walk again.

"Ask Charmaine i'm sure she would want to go with you"Carolina came into the kitchen with Khalila on her tail.

Charmaine was confused why would she want to go out anywhere with Khalila extra ass..

"Mom you already know-"
"If Charmaine does not go with you then you can't go."

"What is Charmaine going to do?"Khalila asked with her hands on her hips.

"Don't worry about it. Either she goes or you don't go"

Caroline wanted Khalila to hang out with Charmaine. They were around the same age,but khalila hung around the wrong people. She wanted a good female influencer such as Charmaine.

She didn't mind looking out for Kain sister,but she wasn't about to be out kissing her ass.

Kalila

walked into Charmaine direction. It was a championship basketball game she wanted to to to. Everybody was going to be there. Everyone always came out to show support. She really wanted to go cause she heard Jojo was going to be there.

Kalilah threw her head back. She knew she would have to ask Charmaine to go with her. Although she was just about grown she still lived under her mom roof.

"Charmaine will you go with me? I'll pay you ?"

"Does it look like i'm in need of money?"Charmaine raised her eyebrow.

"Well what can i do to get you to go out with me to the basketball game?"

"You don't need to bribe me"Charmaine was going to kill her with Kindness.

"Pause it right there"Kain told Bear.
He pausef the video.

"Look he got cornrowsKain pointed out."

"There only one young nigga I know with braids"

"Look at the jacket too."
Kain shook his head taking note.

"How you wear some designers shit when you going out to do a job like
That? Niggas just be dying to stunt"Bear shook his head.

"We gon find out who did this. I swear"Kain sat back in his chair.
He wasn't going to let this one slide.

The image of Omarion limp body laying in a pool of blood were constant flashbacks.

That's some crazy shit

"Aight i'm about to go get Y. Call me later so we can swing over east and find some shit out"