17.2

Four days had went by since Kain and Charmaine came back from Columbia.

Kain had been so caught up in his work he barley saw Charmaine in the last four days. When he finally decided to take a break she was out and about with her business.

"That's the Nigga right there"Carlos pointed out.
"You sure? "Kain asked.

"Yeah"he nodded his head. Kain did the same. Kain had Carlos show him to the boy who was friends with Josh. He was going to deal with him later.  Little did Josh know he violated by being a friendly ass Nigga with the enemy.

Kain didn't need his gun. He knew this guy nor his clique was really about. It

"Have a seat!"Charmaine demanded to Malani. She was trying to get Malani to try on a shoe,but she just would not sit still to save her life.

Charmaine picked the shoe up pulling the balled up paper out along with the thin pieces of cardboard.

"Here"she handed the shoe over to Malani. The sales associate was still standing over her shoulder.

"That's all"Charmaine said turning around glancing at him. He needed to proceed on with his day and stop starring her down.

"Just let me know if there is anything that I can do for you"he licked his lips .

Charmaine kept the same blank facial expression on her face.

"Do you like them?"Charmaine asked Malani.

"Mhmm"she nodded her head. Malani had a attitude with Charmaine for whatever reason today. Charmaine didn't even care.

"Yoo" Charmaine didn't bother turning around. Ever since she been in the store guys been trying talk to her.

"Come on"she grabbed Malani hand. When she turned around the voice matched a familiar face.

It was Kyle.
"I know you hearing me"

"I did hear you"Charmaine told him. She hated the way he spoke.

"What you doing around this way?"he scrunched his face up. He knew how Kain rolled when it came to Charmaine and to see her out and about by her self was a surprise.

"Enjoying my free time"
"That's wassup...so Kain know you out this way or..." Kyle asked folding his arms across his chest.

"Last time I checked he was my boyfriend not my father. "She snapped with her hands on her hips.

"Aight Imma stay out your business,but listen Thursday night I'm having this lil party or whoever in Baltimore. You should come and if you do bring that white Jan"Kyle smirked rubbing his hands together.

Charmaine knew Emily liked Omarion  so she was going to stay out of that.

"I'll think about it."Charmaine said. Thursday was the day after valentines day,so if they were still in town she would make sure that party would be a look.

"Aight I'll see you around."Kyle said before they parted their ways.

Charmaine took the small white shoe box to the counter to pay for Malani shoes.