7.2

Three months later...

Charmaine submitted her job application. She been looking around for a new job. Nothing was wrong with the one she actually had,but she wanted an actual job.

Running errands,counting money and shredding paper wasn't what she wanted to do.

"I need to go back to school"she huffed. She barley passed the twelfth grade. Some how her mother ended up talking the principle to let her slip by.

She looked at the time seeing it was about time to go get Malani. In August she ended up enrolling her in pre-school. She didn't want to but it was a requirement for the school she was planning on sending Malani to.

She rolled off her bed and slid her feet into a pair of sandals. She searched the living room for her keys to her car Kain brought for her.

Charmaine birthday was by far the best birthday she ever had. She took her first shots,Kain got her stupid high and it was just fun and chill vibes.

When she got settled in her car she grabbed the aux cord playing the playlist Bear made for her. Bear noticed that Charmaine liked trap music just as much as he did,so he did her the favor of making her a playlist.

Andrea her downstairs neighbors came tapping her long acrylic nails on Charmaine window.

Mentally Charmaine rolled her eyes,but she wouldn't do it physically.

"Yes?"she rolled her window down.
"Girl Tyriee and them want you to come over a little later"

"For what?"Charmaine knitted her eyebrows
"You know...you seem...cool. You ain't allat stuck up and boujee afterall"

"Maybe another day. I got to take my daughter to the dentist and go grocery shopping. "She lied just to get rid of her.

"Okay boo. See ya later "

Kain was on his flight back to the states. He had stayed with one of his cuban connects for a week to talk business. His plantations were going well so far and they  were bringing in a lot more money.

He was ready to get home. He didn't really like leaving the states for these meetings but, Omarion couldn't make this one.

Bear was with Kain too. Ever since his break up with Tiani he has been much more of a calm soul. Bear was more open and friendly before that situation took place. Now he found himself being who he was four years ago.

Laid back,quiet and self centered.

Charmaine parked her car going inside the preschool center. She signed Malani out then walked to her classroom.

She seen that they were eating snack so she let her finish before they left out.
A few other parents stood around waiting as well. When Malani seen Charmaine her eyes lit up with excitement.

She finished her food leaving her bowl on the table then skipped over to her mom.
"Did you have a good day?"Charmaine asked with a hopeful smile on her face.

"Mhmm"Malani  smiled small.
"That's my friend trinity" she pointed out to the little girl who was standing with her dad.

"Awe"he cooed looking between the two.
"I got this for her birthday"
"You mean an invitation?"she raised her eyebrow

"Yes"she nodded and they both laughed.
Trinity walked over with her father in hand.

"Hi beautiful " Charmaine waved.
"Awe thank you"her dad put his hand on his chest.

"I was...talking about miss Trinity"

"Dang" he laughed a little."i'm Tyrus"he extended his hand.

"Charmaine"she smiled small.
"And i'm Kiesha"

Surprise 🙌🙌

Kain

Charmaine

Charmaine

I just realized their names rhymes.

Kain .Charmaine
Tiani. Milani