8.1

Charmaine got out the car then helped Malani out. They walked up the long cobblestone driveway together. The sounds of children laughing and having fun could be heard.

They walked around to the backyard where everyone was. There were a lot more kids than there were adults. Maybe four of them including Charmaine​ while there were about twelve little girls.

"Trinity!"Malani squealed running off. Charmaine walked the gift bag over to the table.

"I see you made it"
"Yeah"she half smiled turning around to see Tyrus.

"Thank you. Trinity was really looking forward to Malani coming"
"Oh it's no big deal"she waved him off. They found comfortable seats.

"So if you don't mind me asking where you from"
"Don't you have a wife,girlfriend or something?"

"I have a baby mama that's just about it"he laughed.
"Hmm okay"she shifted in her seat.

"Don't worry I'm just trying to get to know you"Tyrus had a smooth voice and everytime he spoke butterflies fluttered in the pit of her stomach.

L a t e r

Charmaine found herself being a little bit more open with Tyrus. She actually had a good time talking to him.

Charmaine watched malani as she enjoyed herself in the pool with the other girls.

If for anything she was scared that she would grow to be antisocial.  She was very wrong. Malani was the one bringing all the energy and life to the party. Everywhere she went others followed.

"So your a single parent?"
"Pretty much "she shrugged.
Tyrus nodded his head looking back at her. 

It was safe to say she was beyond beautiful, and Charmaine was everything he looked for in a woman.

"Your very beautiful.  I'm not sure if I told you that already,but I don't mind repeating myself.

Charmaine looked up from her lap and smiled.
"Thank you"

"Welcome. What time is it?"
"Four"

"I think it's time to cut the cake"he stood up and Charmaine eyes followed him as he went into the house. Tyrus was nonetheless handsome. 

He was a dark chocolate color with waves that were on swim. You could tell he worked out by how ripped his body was and he was charming.

Charmaine picked up her phone calling Kain.

He declined her first call then she called again.

The phone rang four times before he picked up.

"Yo?"
"Hey. I was just reminding you to take your medicine."

"I just took it. Good looking though"
"Okay"

"Aight i'll call you back after I'm finished taking care of some business. "

"Stay safe"she said before disconnecting the call.

Charmaine grabbed all her belongings and grabbed Malani hand.
"Did you tell everyone bye?"
"She nodded her head and they walked out front. Tyrus and few other guys were out there.

"Were about to head out"
He looked up at her and got up from his seat. They walked down the steps following her to her car.

"Thanks for coming beautiful"he said to Malani.
Malani gave him a smile while Charmaine helped her into her seat. She buckled malani in then shut her door. 

"I enjoyed your company today"Tyrus admitted.
"Thank you. I guess I had a nice time too. I have to say your a very interesting person​"

"Interesting enough​ to go out with me sometime?"
"Maybe"she smiled

"Well how about you at least give me your number so we can talk sometime "

Charmaine bit the inside of her cheek thinking about it.

"Stop being shy"

"Here" she handed over her phone.Tyrus was happy for the fact she didn't turn him down again.

"I'll hit you up sometime soon then"
"Alright. I'll see you around"she walked over to the driver side. She waved bye to everyone before pulling off.

Tiani sat across from Bear in the restaurant they agreed to come to. They had been here for every bit of fifteen minutes and Tiani felt like she was having single sided conversation.

"Quany I'm sorry. I know your probably -"
"Probably? "He scoffed then sat his phone down.

"I know I said sorry time after time and clearly it means nothing to you.-"

Bear cut her off once again,"You damn right that shit don't mean nothing to me. Can a sorry fix my fucking feelings? Is a sorry going to take the pain away I feel?"

"No and it's not suppose to. I want you to know I'm owning up to my faults and it was a mistake."

"I bet it was a mistake. That nigga ain't even on my level. Physically,mentally, emotionally. You fucked up by fucking me over"

"I know that and I want to fix what I messed up."

Bear tried to take Kain the advice Kain had given him when they were on the jet. Bear was too hurt to even worry about Tiani feelings.  All he knew was she slept with another man over an argument. He didn't think that maybe he was doing something wrong that's why Tiani went over Ant's house.

"Even if we can't get back together I still want us to at least be friends"

"I don't know, I don't even trust you no more."