12.1

Charmaine and Kain had floor seats to the Alanta Hawks game. In their section you could see celeberties and the family members of the basketball players.

It was a nice experience for Charmaine but this isn't something she was interested in. She seen how much Kain seemed to be into the game so she didn't say anything. It was scary if anything. These were giant men running full speed up and down the court.The way they were running up and how aggressive they were made Charmaine nervous. What if one of them slid into the audience and hurt someone.

"I'm going to the bathroom"
"You want me to come with you?"
"Nah. I'll call you if I do need you"Charmaine kissed his cheek before getting up. Was she nervous? Hell yeah. She was in front of over twenty thousand people. Somebody had to be watching her.

That's why she kept her sunglasses on her face. It took away from her anxiety.

(I do this too. When I'm in public I wear sunglasses 1.cause they look cute and 2. When I'm around a lot of people it takes my anexity away. I feel like it's harder to find out who I am)

She strutted her way to the nearest bathroom as quick as she can"

"Excuse me miss"
Charmaine looked back at the black lady who looked to be in her mid twenties.

"Yes?"Charmaine asked.
"I just wanted to complement your jacket. If you don't mind can I ask where you got it from?"

"It's Prada"Charmaine lied. Even though this fur coat/jacket wasn't an everyday jacket she didn't want to see this jacket trending in the next few days"

The lady nodded her head with a friendly smile. Charmaine went inside the bathroom. To her surprise it was clean. Very clean. You would think with all the people in the stadium it would be filthy. But not this one or, maybe it was the fact this bathroom was for the people who sat courtside or had floor seats which was only a handful of people.

Charmaine went into the very last stall handling her business.

Meanwhile Kain was into the game. The Atlanta hawks were up by six points. He was downing the rest of his beer when someone came and sat in Charmaine seat.

He looked to the left of him and it was a face he never wanted to see again.
"Hey Kain. Long time no see"Chyna smiled. She still looked the same from three years ago.

He didn't even bother to acknowledge her presence. Chyna figured Kain was still holding on to that anger he had towards her. She cleared her throat speaking up again,"I've been calling your mom house for you. I guess you didn't get the message." She tucked her platinum blonde hair behind her ear.

"Nah I got the message. There ain't shit I got to say to you as of now so you can move along. "Kain said rubbing his hand over his waves.

"Excuse me" Charmaine spoke up coming from behind Chyna. Chyna looked Charmaine down. To Chyna Charmaine was beautiful. She was darkskin,big brown eyes,full lips with natural curled eyelashes and a button nose.

Chyna was a pretty girl too. Chyna was just stunned to see such a beautiful darkskin girl. She thought the same way as everybody else in society.

"Am I sitting in your seat"
"Yes ma'am. Chyna got up grabbing her Louis purse from the side of the seat. Charmaine examined the seat before sitting back in her seat.

So Chyna wouldn't have to question about Charmaine Kain wrapped his arm around her.

Chyna stood off to the side not knowing how to feel. "Uh...I'll see you around Kain"

"See ya"Charmaine spoke up for him.
Chyna made her way to her seat three rows behind Kain.

"Let me guess one of your many groupies spotted you"Charmaine asked.

"Just a old friend"
Charmaine only nodded her head.
It was halftime and the dancers or cheerleaders whatever they were was performing.

All of them were white girls.

****

Kain and Charmaine were both fresh out the shower. Charmaine was still feeling on cloud nine after Kain only ate her out.

She was blessed to have a Kain. That quick only after to sexual intercourse Kain knew exactly where Charmaine G spot was.

If she could she would bless him with the best puss eater award...if only it existed.

Too bad Kain couldn't get his nut in the way he wanted to cause Charmaine was close to her menstrual Cycle and she didn't want to have sex cause it was risky.

Charmaine looked at Kain's thick bulge in his boxers. She wasn't bold enough to put her mouth around his private.

Suprisomgly with her uncomfortable sex life with Griff she had never ever gave oral before.

"Maybe next time"

Charmaine had some studying to do.

"I enjoyed myself"Charmaine spoke up. She had her fingers intertwined with Kain's as he laid in between her legs.

"I'm glad you did mama" he kissed her hand. Charmaine couldn't help but to hold grin on her face. She loved when Kain was all soft with her.

"I got a question for you though"Kain spoke up.
"What?"

" Do you see yours-"
Kain was cut off by his business phone. He picked the small blackberry phone up seeing it was Omarion calling.

Kain held his hand up letting Charmaine know to hold on as he got out of the bed.

"Wassup"he leaned against the sink counter with his arm crossed over his chest.

"Shit went left real fucking quick mane. You need to get back up here."

"What happened"Kain face was turned up.

"Twan and them two other young niggas that be with him got hit in a drive by."

"Where at"

"Nigga they was literally just leaving the warehouse. "Omarion said.
"Alright man. I'll be there in a few hours. Tell them niggas to stay strapped up "

Charmaine perked up when she heard that they would be leaving. She sat up in the bed.

Kain looked down at his phone and up at Charmaine. Their plans were cut short.

"I need you to pack ya shit back up"Kain said looking frustrated

"What happened baby?"
"Nothing you can help me handle or fix so just worry about getting ya shit together."

Charmaine side eyed him before rolling her eyes. The hell with him.
She grabbed a pair of sweats out of her bag slipping them on since she was only in her bra and panties.

While she was doing that Kain was making phone calls left and right.