"I miss you Karin." I admitted
She looked at me. "So you destroyed your house because we stopped talking?"

I nodded

Karin ♟ -

He nodded.

I can't believe Dave was doing all this just because we stopped talking. A fucking fool.

"You can not go around doing this because we're not talking David. You have a daughter who needs you for god sakes and you here destroying your self and your home which she also stays in."  I fussed.

He just put his face in his hands.
"I know but i can't help it. My anger gets the best of me Karin." He said lowly.
As much as i want to hate Dave, i can't. I'm not even mad just hurt that he couldn't wait for me to be ready. I real life missed this man. It's like i didn't feel complete without him being around. But i don't wanna forgive him Easy. So I'm gonna get him back at his own game. Make him regret what he did then I'll be back in his arms.

Petty and crazy right?
I walked over to him sitting next to him on the couch.
"Dave, you was yourself before me and your gonna continue to be yourself after me. I'm clearly not what you want so we're moving on w-"

He jumped up. "Who said your not what i want Karin?" He yelled
"You the only person i want. I made a mistake and I'm sorry and i regret it but that don't change the way i feel about you. I'm going crazy without you i miss you i miss your smell, touch, kiss, voice everything man. Your everything i want in a girl. I'm stupid for even entertaining that hoe let alone letting her give he top ma. I'm sorry Karin" he said looking me in my eyes.

I could see the sincerity in his eyes, his dark features made him scary but inside he's really a soft person. For me at least.

"Look Dave lets take it slow. We can be friends again but nothing more. I need to trust you again before we go back to how we used to be. I missed being away from you Dave but i want you to learn that once we get together shit like that will ruin our whole relationship. This is what that will feel like but next time it will be forever." I told Him wrapping my arms around his chest resting my head on it.

He pulled me closer into his sniffing me.
"I miss your smell, shit i missed everything about you." He mumbled.

Hearing that from this man gave me chills.
"Come on Dave get up tho and go get showered you stink, me and kairi will be cleaning up this mess then you owe us a date." I said smiling in his face.
"Whatever y'all want."

"I jut wanted to let you know too that I'm going on a date tonight. It's a double date with Jadya."

His whole facial expression Changed he tensed up and his jaw clenched. Let the games begin.

"Who the fuck said that shit was okay?" He barked

I busted out laughing, this man was not my father.

"Me? I make my own decisions Dave remember that I'm GROWN. Now don't make it a bigger deal this it is we're going to a club not like we're gonna be at dinner being romantic."
I egged on. He's a ticking time bomb.

He went to say something but quickly stopped his self. Instead asking "what club?"

Got his ass.
"The new Era"

He nodded walking away and going up stairs to get ready.

Me and kairi cleans up most of the mess Dave made. He just had to get someone to come fix the countless holes in the wall.
Once he was done we went to go have some fun.

I was really getting attached to kairi and Dave.