"Explain what how you stuck your dick down another bitches throat? I know how the shot goes you don't need a break it down.  I swear i wish i never even gave your punk ass a Chance. Lose my fucking number and forget i even existed imma do the same about you " she said walking out my office slamming my door.

I fucked up.

-end of flashback-

It's been 2 months since that argument

It's been 2 months since that argument. I haven't seen or heard from Karin. It's hitting me like bricks, all i have been doing is working and coming home. I haven't talked to nobody fr it's even been 1 week since i seen kairi. Loosing Karin really had me fucked up.
Just when she was starting to mean something to me i had to fuck up. I'm used to sleeping in her bed with her, waking up to her beautiful face, her sweet text to me, her sexy pictures she would send me. Everything, i missed everything about her.

"FUCK" i yelled out punching another hole in my wall. Every time i think about how i fucked up i get angry.

My hand started bleeding but i ignored it. That pain felt like nothing compared to how my heart and mind felt.

I laid back on my bed just starring at the ceiling.

It's like god was punishing me for hurting Karin. Without her i feel like shit, i never felt like this over a girl before.
I slowly drifted off to sleep trying to block out all my thoughts.
.
.
.
I was woke from my sleep to hearing knocks on my door.
I checked my phone seeing it was 6 in the afternoon.
I slowly walked downstairs looking at my destroyed house. Furniture flipped, broken glass, holes in the wall. Damn.

I opened the door surprised who i see on the other side.
Kairi and Karin.

"Daddy" she cheered.
"Hi princess." I said hugging her.
"I missed you, i haven't talked to you in a long time so i called ms. Karin and she brought me here to check on you." She cheesed hugging me.
"Awe my baby was worried. Daddy's okay" i assured her kissing her forehead. I missed my girl she's life my other half.
I looked over to see Karin has a concerned look on her face.
"Dave what happened to your hands?" She asked .

I shook my head "nothing." If i told her what i been going through she will probably think I'm obsessed when really i think i love her.

She pushed past me going into the house.
"Dave- What the hell happened" she yelled.
"Kairi go to your room okay? Once daddy gets dressed we're gonna go out Aight?"
"Me, ms.karin and you?" She asked

I smiled at her "Yep us three now go" i told her putting her down.
She nodded running to her room ignoring the ruined house.

"Dave, you destroyed your house. What the fuck you got going on nigga?" She said sweeping up glass.

I just watched her. I loved the way she tried to check a nigga. She looked beautiful, i missed her man it's  been so long an i am missing her like crazy.