(male reader) When doves cry (yandere Giorno Giovanna)

A request from my Tumblr

🐞🐞🐞

"Do I really have to come" you asked your Capo thought the phone as you looked towards your boyfriend.
"Yes you do, Don's orders" he sternly spoke. You let out a sigh, today was supposed to be free from worry.
"Ok… I'll be there at 6pm" you said before hanging up. You saw your boyfriend pout as he heard your words.

"(Y/n), why did you say that, you've been working nights for weeks" he huffed. You felt your heart wanting to burst. For all he knew you were a nurse. He had no idea what your real job was, you wanted to tell him but you knew that it was safer to keep him blind to the Mafia.
"They offered me triple for overtime, you know we need the money" you responded with a sigh. He clung onto your shoulder and looked at you with worrying eyes.
"You shouldn't push yourself so far, I don't want you to become ill because of all that pent up stress" he said as he nuzzled into you chest.
"I promise I'll make it up to you" you whispered into his ear.
"You always say that…" those words pierced you. You hated when he reminded you of those broken promises.
"I really do mean it this time" you said as you kissed his forehead.

🐞🐞🐞

You sat in the limousine, pouring a small glass of cognac as you waited for your Capo. You slumped back before taking a sip.
"Seems you arrived early" a familiar voice said. You looked towards the door to see him walking through the door.
"So why did the Don need me" you asked. It had only been three months since the previous Don had been killed.
"Well it only seems fair, you did replace Squadra Esecuziono single handedly" he responded.

"That is a huge over statement" you retorted as you took another sip.
"I'm sure the previous Don had his personal guards do most of the work, so don't try boosting my ego. I'm simply just piece in the game" you continued.
"I know you don't like to seem arrogant but trust me, you have what it takes to be a Capo yourself. You have a calm composure and a good sense of judgement" he said as he poured himself a glass.
"INXS is a great stand for one such as yourself" he then commented as the limousine started.

🐞🐞🐞

Your eyes wandered as you walked through the halls, looking at the opulent interior. From detailing painted in gold, pillars carved into perfect form and pieces of art that screamed suficicaion. You felt so small in this large hallway.
"So… what's the new Don like? If you've seen him that is" you asked the Capo.
"How would you respond if he was one year younger than you" he asked.
"Your kidding me!" You exclaimed.
"See for yourself" he responded as you both reached the doors, beyond these doors was the man who you would serve with your life to.
You took a deep breath and closed your eyes before pushing the french doors open and saw the Don himself sitting like a king on his throne. His hair like small threads of gold, his eyes as blue as the sky, his body was smaller than most men but still had tone to it and his skin a slight pale tone. He looked like a living porcelain doll. You were stuck in awe.