Part of my world Pt1 (Self aware Sora)

You were on the beach. Running in hopes of beating your friends in their race. A boy with short platinum hair who's name was Riku and boy with spiky brown hair named Sora, you had been the closest of friends since you washed up on the island. You struggled to catch up as a thick cloud of darkness appeared behind of you. You tried to run as fast as you could but the world around you crumbled away and the darkness swallowed you.

🔗🔗🔗

"Hey (y/n), (y/n) wake up" a voice said as they shaked your shoulder. You opened your eyes to see a spikey red head man in a black cloak.
"And I thought you were gonna be the one to wake me up" he chuckled.
"What do you mean?" You asked. He gave you a confused look.
"You forgot!!!" He yelled in shock.
"We're going to catch up with Sora today, you've been waiting for this for a fortnight! Got it memorised" he said as he threw the bed sheets of your bed.

You groaned as you sat up. Your phone beeped and you opened it.

Sora: hey (Y/n) can't wait to see you again. Missed you alot 😞

Xoxo

You smiled before replying

Me: same here! I have a suprise 😉

You pressed send and looked to the door to see the new dress you had recently brought and looked in the mirror to see your new hair cut. You couldn't lie, you have had a crush on him for a couple of years now but you didn't have the courage to tell him your feelings.

🔗🔗🔗

You stood in wait with Lea in the middle of Radiant garden.
"Hey (Y/n), I'm going to see if any of the stores here sell sea salt icecream, I'll be back soon" Lea said.
"Sure, could you get me one... I've never tried them before but if you like them then they must be good, right?" You asked.
"Sure thing!" He gave you a thumbs up before leaving.

🔗🔗🔗

A few minutes passed.
'what's taking Lea so long?' you thought. A passing girl dropped a book and you quickly picked it up for her.
"Here you go" you said as you gave it to her, but when you looked in her eyes you became confused. She seemed so familiar. Her dark burgandy hair, her cerulean eyes.
"Have I met you before?" You asked in union.
"Who are you?" You both asked.
"Woah... It's like we have the same mind or something" you both replied again.
"Well my name's (y/n)" you said.
"Kairi" she replied
Kairi, it was such a familiar name... But you didn't know how. You were going to say something but a familiar voice called to you.
"Hey (Y/n)!!!" The voice cheered. You looked behind you to see Sora.
"Sora!" you called as you leaped into his arms.
"How have you been?" He chirped as he hugged you.
"Good" you said slyly.
"Oh I just realised you got a hair cut, and new clothes" he smiled as you stepped back.
"You look really cute" he said as he kissed you on the cheek. You felt yourself heat up.

"What are you love birds up to" you heard Lea say. You saw Sora go red as you did too.
"Nothing" you both said.

🔗🔗🔗

The day had gone by almost too quickly. Eventually you had to say goodbye and you didn't know when you would see Sora next, but the girl you had met had constantly been on you mind. She was so familiar yet still felt like a complete stranger.

🔗🔗🔗

You woke up the next morning and put on your clothes. You grabbed your hairbrush and walked to the mirror, but instead of your own reflection you saw Kairi. You let out scream in shock and Lea instantly ran in.
"(Y/n) are you alright?!" He yelled.
"My reflection..." You mumbled as you pointed to the mirror. He walked to the mirror and looked.
"What are you talking about?" He asked.
"You look the same to me" he continued. You looked in the mirror again and you reflection was normal.
"But I swear that I saw someone else" you said. He seemed to be in deep thought for a few seconds.
"It might just be Merlin's magic" he assured you as he left.
"I'll let you get ready"

🔗🔗🔗

These events had eventually become part of you day to day life. You saw Kairi everyday.
In you reflections and in your dreams. At this point you accepted it.

"Hey Kairi!" you heard Lea call out.
"Huh, did you just call me Kairi?" You asked.
"No I didn't" he replied.
"Anyway now's not the time to be drifting in thoughts" he said as you relized that you were in the middle of training. But just as you swing at one of the heartless decoys you got a pounding headache, you  stumbled around until you finally drifted asleep.

🔗🔗🔗

You had that dream again but you weren't there, Kairi was. At that moment realisation hit you, you were never ment to be here.

You were never ment to be...

🔗🔗🔗

You woke up to see that you were in your room, Lea beside your bed.
"I was never supposed to exist" you whispered, barely audible to anyone else.
"Huh?"
"Nothing, it was nothing" you replied.

🔗🔗🔗

This had been the very moment that Sora had been waiting for, finally he was going to confess his love to you. You both sat next to each other on the palm tree, a beautiful sunset that glowed in the sky.

He looked towards you. You looked so caught up within you thoughts. Then you held you head in pain.
"(Y/n)! Are you alright" he asked.
"Why did you do it?" You responded.
"what are you talking about?"
"Why did you mess with everything? Why did you keep switching me around with other people?"
"You've been controlling my life, why did you do this?" You cried.

"I'll tell you why..." He cooed as he leaned closer to you.
"Because I love you" he said as he tried to kiss you but you pushed his face away.
"Your crazy, how can we feel emotions, were all just made of data" you yelled at him. He just gave you a warm yet unsettling smile.
"I... Can't take this..." You said as your form began to twitch and glitch.
"(Y/n)! What are you doing?!" he screamed
"I can't understand..." You murmured.
As the world around you became twisted and disfigured.
"Can't live in this world, or any" you said as you began to fade.
"I'm deleting myself" you told him. He began to cry and scream.
"No! You can't leave me! I won't let that happen" he screamed.
"Your selfish" you coldly said.
"You like a spoilt child" you hissed as everything went black.

You were gone but Sora's crying became a hysterical laughter.

"Did you really think you can just delete yourself... Ha... Ha... Your file will always remain, if anything... You've just made my job all easier..."

*1209 words*

Hope y'all who are getting KH3 the best. Sadly I can't because of the price of game consoles down under 😤

 Sadly I can't because of the price of game consoles down under 😤

Here is a scary Boi for you all.