Collabs anyone?

Hello everyone... I'm just gonna say this right now, plain and simple.

I'm becoming a very busy 'woman', I have paperwork, I have recently started volunteering for a charity organisation and I'm trying to kick depression in the ass. Which has led to me starting a ton of oneshots up that I ain't bothered in finishing.

So I thought rather then leaving them incomplete or deleting them I should allow some of you fabulous readers to show the others what you've got!

And no I am not putting in my incomplete requests here because that would be a douchebag move, these are just some of my own ideas.

Here's a list of the chapters that I will open for a Collab!

Claimed=✔️

Vanitas/kingdom hearts

Jin kisaragi/Blaze blue

England/Hetalia

Pancotta Fugo/JoJo bizarre adventure: vento aureo

Noctis/ Final fantasy XV

Sayori/Doki Doki literature club✔️

Togami byakuya/Danganronpa

Pt2 of Robin/ Fire emblem

So just comment on the part you want to write, the rule is first come first serve. I'll DM you the outline of the part and then you write it up. (I would prefer if you sent me a Google doc link, so I could help with suggestions and all that jazz)

Then I'll upload it to this book and credit you, consider it free advertising of your account!

P.S I haven't abandoned any of you sweeties, I've just been to tired to function that's all, hopefully I upload a real chapter the same time as this.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Also I've decided to this because I'm working on a Collab with another user on their X reader book... The chapter(s) are a suprise 😉 but here's a hint for you lovelies.

🍩🇯🇵

🕛🇬🇧