loves me, loves me not Pt2

After he had finally got out of the determination center he instantly ran over to your house, only to find that you didn't live there anymore. He tried to call your number but it just went to voicemail. You had disappeared from his life entirely.

"Is that really you?" He asked.
"Yes" you mumbled, at this point you were expecting him to be angered or sad but instead he hugged you.
"(Y/n) I missed you so much" he cried into your shirt.
"I thought I had lost you forever" he said as he looked at you with his teary eyes. You couldn't help but sigh in defeat, he was still as adorable as when you were kids. You just couldn't hold your tears back and hug him in return.
"I missed you too Narancia, just please stop crying. I hate it when you cry" as soon as you said those words the tears stopped.
"Ok" he slightly hiccuped.

🍊🍊🍊

After that you you had asked him to leave you to go to sleep but in the morning you had gotten a very rude awakening.

Light chuckles echoed in your half asleep brain as you were dreaming. You began to awaken and your eyes fluttered open, only to widen in shock as you saw three figures at you door snickering. You then relized that a pair of arms were wrapped around you, those belonging to Narancia. Your eyes had finally adjusted and those figures became identifiable. Mista, Abbaccio and Fugo.
"I knew Narancia had a thing for guys!" Mista stage whispered.
"Fugo you better pay up, you lost the bet" Abbaccio sighed as Mista gave the simple 'gimme' motion with his hands.
"What the hell!" You yelled causing everyone in the room to freak out.
"Morning sleeping beauty" Mista smugly said. Narancia began to wildly toss around in his sleep.

You then saw your bag start to move, three little creatures came out of it. You gave a look of shock as they started to chant.
"He's got chocolate! He's got chocolate!" The cheered as three more joined.
You leaped straight out of your bed and grabbed your chocolate bar.
"Hey you little devils get the hell out of my bag!" You yelled as you grabbed one of those small creatures. It gave you a shocked expression and the others went silent.

You wondered what was happening until you looked at your chest, two bulges were prominent in the shirt you were wearing, you had blown it.
"I believe you owe me money..." Fugo smiled while giving Mista the same motion as before he gave before.
"Ah! But if she looked like a dude then that's gay!" Mista argued.
"No, I'm not gay! I knew that she was a girl!" Narancia yelled at Mista.
"Wow... Who would have thought the dunce had figured it out before us..." Fugo said.

"What are you guys all yelling about?" Bruno demanded as he barged in. He then saw you and sighed.
"Meeting, now!" He yelled, you looked at Narancia mirroring the same expression as you.
'oh shit!'

🍊🍊🍊

"So tell us the truth, who are you?" Bruno said to you at the dinning table.
"My name is (y/n) (l/n), I'm seventeen years old and a female" you said.
"But I did not lie about my ordeals or my motives, I wanted to join Passioné because I had nowhere to go" you continued.

"But don't you have parents?" Bruno asked. You just sat in silence.
"What the hell did he do now!" Narancia yelled at you.
"Naran-" Bruno was about to yell.
"It's alright Bruno, he's a old friend of mine" you said.
"Is that so?"
"Yeah... Since" He said as he started to count with his fingers.
"We've been friends for fourteen years... Well kinda..." You said
"I mean this is the first time in five years that we've seen each other" you continued.

"So Narancia can you tell me that she's telling the truth?" Bruno asked.
"Yeah... Her parents didn't really care about her, her Mom was an alcoholic and her step dad felt that she was not his problem" Narancia said with a tinge of sadness and irritation in his voice.
"Honestly she's like a sister to me, we were always right beside each other" he continued.