REUPLOAD(Y!M X F!R) My Queen pt1 (male!Robin) *Fire emblem: Awakening*

You were elegant and graceful, yet deadly at the same time. You were one of the strongest warriors, but yet you looked so delicate at the same time. Robin loved you. He love how your soft hair flowed in the breeze. How your eyes shone brightly and how you're pursed lips curled into a smile... But the sad truth was that you never saw him the way he saw you. He was you're friend, nothing more nothing less.
And now today was the day he was dreading.

Robin was currently with Chrom as he was getting ready for the momentous day ahead. To Robin this all just a nightmare he wanted to wake up from.
"Robin, are you ok?" Chrom said while looking in the mirror.
"I'm fine, just a little tired" Robin replied as he adjusted his collar.
"Robin, I just want to thank you. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have met (Y/N)" Chrom said as he pat his back. Robin just nodded his head, deep inside he was boiling with jealousy. It killed him inside to know that you had feelings for another man and that today was the day that you and Chrom were getting married.
"Can I ask you a favor?" Chrom asked.
"Yes, what is it" Robin asked.
"Since you are my best man, I want you to give (Y/N) this" Chrom said as he passed Robin a small box, he opened it. It was silver hairpiece with diamonds that decorated it
"Tell her to wear it, it's been in the family for generations" Chrom said as he gave off a warm smile. As Robin left the room. He sighed as he closed the door.

As he walked through the castle all the anger boiling inside of him had turned into heavy guilt and sadness. He wished that he was the one getting married to you, the one that  would spend the rest of your life with.

He finally reached the door to her room and gave it a gentle knock.
"Come in" you chirped. He opened the door, and he saw you. Your hair had been styled elegantly and your dress framed your body perfectly, he felt his heart ache as he saw how happy you looked.
"Oh Robin it's you" you gleefully yelled. With that tone you spoke to him in, it made all of those negativities wash away.
"Chrom wanted me to give you this" he said while holding the box out. You took it without hesitation and opened it.
"Oh, it's... So beautiful" you said while staring at the beautiful accessory.
"He wants you to wear it" he said while grabbing it out of the box and placing it in your hair. You gave him a wide smile.
"Well aren't you a princess" he said while admiring you with his silver eyes, you laughed at his comment only for your mood dampen a few seconds.
"If only his sister was here..." You said as you started remembering all of your fallen comrades, tears began to stream down shortly after.
"If all the others were still alive" you began to sob.
"Calm down, don't cry. They are watching down on us as we speak. You shouldn't cry on your wedding day" he said as he pulled you into a hug, he began to pat your back as you wept.
"Please stop crying, I hate seeing you like this" he continued.
"I'm sorry it's just I'm a nervous wreak today and the baby..."
"Wait! You're pregnant?!" He yelled as you covered you're mouth.
"Shh, I don't want anyone to know, Chrom doesn't even know yet" you said to him, his expression darkened and he let go of you before he walked to the door.
"I just forgot about all the stuff for that I have to do today, I've got to go help the others get ready now... OK" he said before leaving. He couldn't believe it. Not only were you marrying another man but bearing his child too. The cracks within his heart grew worse as jealousy and guilt weathered it.

Those cracks within his heart are what let the spell to embed itself inside him and lead the the Chrom's demise. No one knew that Robin had killed him. They all thought that he had been killed by the enemy. Even thou the fight had been won, every last warrior marched back with sorrow in their hearts. They feared your reaction to the news of your husband's death.