i have a great oneshot idea but...

I have a great idea for a one shot for this story but I don't know which character to use...

Basically I came up with the idea to write a one shot about a bullied reader with a dysfunctional family and it starts with the first year of school. The yandere character falls in love with the classmate reader but reader isn't interested but he still presists.
Then middle school, the yandere tries to make sexual advances on the reader but two friends find them and help reader get away. Reader tries to get help but everybody ignores her.
Her friends get involved in a horrific accident and reader is blamed for it by all of her peers, it gets so bad that the reader attempts suicide only to be saved by the yandere...

I won't spoil all my plans but let's say that it will highlight a few more unfortunate events... I just don't know what character I could use coz I've gone through all, the games and manga I know!! And my anime hard drive is not connecting to my TV anymore So I can't binge watch anime till I find a character!!!

So need some help from you guys... Could you guys find a character I that will fit well with this Chapter...

I will give a shout out to the person that finds the character!!