(Y/M X F/R) Picture Perfect (Promto) *FinalFantasyXV*

It was raining outside. Unlike most of the 11 year olds Prompto was by himself. He honesty didn't mind being alone, it gave him time to look over all the photos he had taken that day but he wished that for once someone would strike up a conversation with him and not judge him by his weight.
"Hey fatty, we're talking to you!" a voice yelled out. Prompto looked up to see two of his peers standing near his desk.
"Want me to get you another chair, the one you're sitting on looks like it's about to collapse" one of them said rudely.
"Valentine's days coming up, I guess you're gonna steal everyone else's chocolates since no one's gonna give you any" the other said before snickering. Prompto didn't response, he only knew it was going to add fuel to the fire.
"Hey, stop ignoring us!" The two yelled in Union. A young girl with (h/c) walked over to the duo and slapped them in the back of the head.
"Why don't you two can it!" She said.
"Owww... (Y/n), that hurt" they whined before running off.
"Prompto don't listen to them, they're just a bunch jerks" she said. Prompto looked at her in surprise.
"Um... You didn't have to do that, they probably ran off and told a teacher about that" he said shyly.
"I don't care they deserved it, I would do it again anyway" she said sitting at the desk next to him. She looked at the camera on his table.
"Oh wow you have a camera, that's so cool!" She yelled in excitement, her eyes lighting up in curiosity.
"Ye... yeah" he replied.
"Can I see some of your photos please"
"Sure, just please be careful" he said while handing her the camera. She slowly scrolled through all the images, taking in every little detail.
"Wow these are amazing" she said while handing him back the camera.
"Thanks, I've actually never shown anyone else my photos" he replied.
"Well I'm glad to be the first and I noticed that you don't have any photo's with people in them" she said.
"Well it's just that I've been to shy to ask people..." He mumbled while lightly blushing.
"Well... I'll be your model!" She said with a big smile on her face.
"What!!" He yelled in shock.
"If you want to take a photo of me you can" she said. He held his camera up.
"S...smile" he said his face decorated with a light blush. She gave a large grin as he pressed the button.

📷📷📷

4 years later

📸📸📸

It was the first year of high school and all the studying in middle school had gotten Prompto into a decent high school. The last bell of the day rung signaling that school was finished and that the club gatherings would begin.

He started walking through the crowd to the photography room. He started walking down the stairs before someone shoved past him, causing him to bump into someone, he quickly grabbed onto them to stop them from falling down the stairs. "I'm sorry" a feminine and slightly familiar voice said. He let go of the person, a girl around his age with (h/c) hair and (e/c).
"No I'm sorry, it was my fault" he replied. She looked at him for a few seconds then started to look around in a panicking manner.
"Have you lost something?" He asked.
"Yes, my textbook " she said while looking around. He too started looking around. He turned around and found the Textbook just a few steps away from him he picked the Textbook up. He looked at the name printed on it (y/n) (l/n), the name of his grade school friend.
"(Y/N)!! Is that you!" He yelled out in shock. She turned to him and looked at the label on his camera.
"Prompto! It's been so long since I last saw you" she replied
"Wow you've changed!!" The two of them yelled in union. Silence filled area not so after as they both stared at one another.

Prompto couldn't help but admire the way she had grown. Her hair was styled in a way that framed her face perfectly, her body had feminine curves but her eyes still gleamed like when they were kids. At the same time she had admired how much he had changed. His body was tall and lean and his masculine features were prominent.