(M/Y x F/R)The blue beast (Kaito Shion) *Vocaloid*(song: dark wood circus)

"Never be naughty or else you might just dissappear" that's what all the parents would say to their children.
"Never go near the circus in the woods" was another thing that they would say but you were not a child anymore. Your parents thought you were going to a friends house but you were actually going to the Dark wood circus. Curiosity had gotten the best of you, what was so bad about a circus?

Through the woods you went til you saw a large tent, the lights glowing through the tents fabric.
"Step right up, come on in, see the monsters of nature's creation past these curtains" a man chanted, he then looked in your direction.
"No need to fear, they are all locked inside their enclosures... for your safety young lady" he said encouraging you to come in. You started walking towards the big top unsure of yourself now. You took a deep breath before stepping inside the tent.

Inside you could see the unimaginable. A blue haired lady with the legs of a goat, a person two heads and a man restrained to a chair ferociously growling as people walked past his large cage, he looked no different than you or the man from before. He had his mouth covered by a cloth and his messy dark blue covering his dark blue eyes. He noticed you looking at him and he started to struggle in his chair.
"What the hell, he's a human like us" you said to the man that had lead you in.
"No, your wrong..." he said stopping to look at his watch.
"It snack time for him...now be a polite lady and watch" the man said as two men fully covered walked into his cage with a plate covered in grotesque items. On the plate were fingers, eyeballs, ears and other small pieces of meat, most likely to be from humans. They pushed a table in front of the man and placed the plate on it. They then removed the cloth from his face and unbound his arms. You wanted to gag at the sight of him shoveling the chunks of human in his mouth, his actions were animalistic.
"He is the blue beast a creature that eats cold meat, don't let his human appearance fool you" the man said. You couldn't take it anymore you took a step away and 'The blue beast' stopped eating and looked your way giving you a low growl.
"Leaving so soon... child" the man said and you realized that you, him and the show freaks were the only ones in the tent.
"You should have listened to your parents... don't you know what happens to naughty children who don't listen to their parents?" The man said pulling out a wand. He flick it a strange smoke came out and your sight became blurry and you fell to the ground and you became unconscious.

You woke up in a small cage, you couldn't even sit up. The two fully covered people from earlier walked to your cage.
"Please let me out of here, I won't say a word of this" you pleaded. They ignored your pleads and picked up your cage.
"What's going on, where are you taking me?" You asked, they still did not replie but the man from before did.
"To the blue beast, he has gained quite an interest for you... maybe he thinks your flesh would taste like candy. I guess teenagers have the best taste in his opinion" the man said.
"Please I beg of you... just let me go, I promise I won't say anything" you pleaded to the man. You didn't want to become the beasts dinner.
"you really should have listened to your parents... besides this is what happens to naughty children" the man... no manic said his voice laced with insanity. Then they opened up a door and threw your cage in and it broke into pieces as it hit the floor you could feel the splinters of wood brush against your skin and the door slammed shut. You looked around to see the room you were in. Blood covered the fabric and the smell of the metallic liquid filled the air. You began to hear footsteps and you looked behind you to see that 'The blue beast' was standing behind you... this was it. You knew what was going to happen next he was going to rip you apart limb by limb like a roast chicken. He looked down on you with his dark blue eyes.
"What's your name?" He asked you.
"My name... my name is (f/n) (l/n)" you murmured just loud enough for him to hear. He walked around your figure inspecting every inch of your body before holding out his hand waiting for you to grab it.
"Well my name is Kaito, Kaito Shion" the blue beast 'Kaito' said to you giving off a friendly expression. You put your hand in his and he lifted you to your feet but he still held onto your hand rubbing his thumb against the back of your hand. "Hmm is she food or is she not?" Kaito said to himself out loud.
"no I don't want to be food, I'll do anything... just please don't eat me" you pleaded as his grip tightened.
"I have very little intention to eat you... it would be a waste for such a pretty girl like you... with such soft, tender skin, dewy eyes and such plump lips..." he sighed.
"So your not going to eat me" you said.
"Maybe a nibble every now and then but I want to keep you alive" he said while holding his chin with his free hand. You hopes slightly crushed.
"Wait what?" You said, not sure if Kaito was joking.
"It's a pleasure to meet you fair (f/n)" he said while kissing your hand. You blushed at his humanly Manner before screaming in pain as he started to bite your hand and drawing your blood.
"Ahhh! stop... it hurts!" You screamed at the beast.
"How can I resist, your flesh is as sweet as your personality..." he said licking your blood off his lips.
"Didn't you listen to the ring master don't let the beast's human appearance fool you" he whispered, leaning closer to you.
"So all your words are sugar coated lies" you yelled at him.
"No no no what are you talking about, if I wanted to eat you I would have ripped you apart right when you looked at me, I want to keep you around I see you a some one I can... oh what was that word... it's the opposite of hate..." he said trying to figure out what that word was.
"Umm is love what you mean" you mumbled.
"Yes yes yes that's the word... Love" he yelled in glee
"I...Love...You" he said pulling you into a kiss, you tried to get him off of you but he was too strong. He then began to nibble at your lower lip implying that he wanted you to open your mouth but you refused to do so. Then you felt his lips move as if he was talking but no sounds came out then he began to violently bite you lower lip, you could feel your blood running down your face. You opened your mouth to scream but he quickly slid his tongue into your mouth, savoring the taste of your saliva mixed with blood. Twisting and swirling his tongue in your mouth trying to taste every inch of your mouth, he just wouldn't stop. You were beginning to run out of air. You desperately wanted him to stop, you tried to push him off but to no avail...

This was the beast you where going to be with for the rest of your days...

'Till death do us part'

The circus had taken its toll on you. Slowly turning you into a monster yourself . You had no deformities besides some missing flesh and stitches... and a new found craving for human flesh. They Knew you as 'The beast's bride'. A woman that ate cold meat. Both beasts waiting in their restraints for their next meal.

"Blue" the ring leader called out to the the beast next to you, which caught his attention.
"After the show I'll teach you something" your crazed master said
"what?" Kaito murmured.
"How children are born" master said giving off a smirk.
"I'm expecting children from you two soon" he continued.

(1422 word count)
Hello Yandereholics... I hope you liked this chapter... I really need to write warnings on my chapters. Last chapter was super sadistic, I mean I pushed the sadism on maximum overdrive!!! And now in this chapter cannibalism... funny fact I wasn't listening to dark wood circus while writing this, I was actually listening to a song from the same producer called 'full course candy addicts' which is about cannibalism so it worked out.

Now I have two questions
1. Out of the vocaloids who do you think the ring master would have been?
Pesonaly I think YOHIOloid becouse of the song 'Distortionist' by the producer 'GHOST' please check her out she is a personal favorite of mine

And...

2.Should I write lemons to these one shots... if so I'll write them in another book... for your private enjoyment...

For now so long Yandereholics!~♡