(Y/Mx blind F/R) Pulling wool over the eyes Pt1 (Riku) *Kingdom hearts*

Riku was the love of your life, ever since you two had started dating three months ago, he was usually the strong silent type but somehow your company made a much more sweet and caring persona take over him.

Your parents approved of him being your boyfriend and always commented on how attractive he was when he wasn't around, his messy platinum hair, his icy blue eyes, his fair skin and masculine body, you could piece it inside your head.

You could tell that his feeling for you were true. He had you up high on a pedestal, you were the most important person to him. This way that he saw you however was starting to have negative effects.

He had become overprotective and he had been pushing for serious advances in the relationship, you had managed to over hear him asking your father for his blessing for marriage; which had shocked your parents that he had such plans despite only being seventeen. This wasn't all you had heard.

On the nights that he would stay over yours he would talk about the future fantasies he thought about as you both lied down on the bed, to marry you, to settle down, have children just to cover a few. It was romantic and all but this relationship was going to fast for you.

Today your the distant members of your family were coming over for dinner. The house was getting cleaned from top to bottom and the house was filled with the delightful aromas of the feast that was  promised for tonight.

You were in your room sitting on your bed in wait for someone to help you with getting ready for tonight. Everything was quiet and tranquil until you felt a pair of arms snake from behind.
"Good morning princess" you heard the familiar voice behind you say as he kissed your cheek.
"Riku! I thought you weren't coming, didn't you say you were busy today!" you yelled while hugging him back.
"Do you really think I would miss out on meeting the rest of your family, I just wanted to surprise you" he said before pulling you in for a kiss. His chapped lips pressed against your own, his hands on your hips You had one hand tangled in his soft hair and the other caressing his flawless face. This passionate moment however was cut short by the sound of foot steps. You both quickly pulled away as the footsteps got closer. You both were sitting next to each other in wait of the foot steps to disappear. You felt your bed spring up as Riku stood up.
"I guess your going to need something nice to wear tonight" he said as you heard him open your wardrobe and the sound of the coat hangers sliding across the rail. *hmmm... How about this one? It's a white dress with a pastel floral print" he asked you.
"Yes, I know that you know what's best for me" you replied. He chuckled lightly, caressing your cheek and kissing you on the forehead.
"Do you need help with getting the dress on?" He asked you while twirling strands of your hair with his finger.
"Yes I probably will, or I might have my head though one of the straps" you laughed, he didn't like you making jokes about your impairment, that you couldn't see how much he loved you. He let the jokes slide however because he knew it was your way of copping.
"Umm... Do you want me to help you..." He mumbles.
"O are you trying to make a move on me" you stated.
"No, I'd never... try something like that... I'd... Never force you into something that you didn't want too" he said obviously flustered.
"It was a joke Riku, calm down. I know you wouldn't" you laughed.
"Thou I don't think my parents would like the idea of any guy changing my clothes but I think we can take the chance" you said to him as you stood up and tried to scruff up his hair.
"Ow, you poked my eye!" He exclaimed before laughing.
"I'm so sorry" you squealed.
"It's OK I know it was an accident" he chuckled as he messed up your hair.
"Now are you sure you're OK with me doing this... I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, I would never take advantage of you,... You know that, right?" He mumbled.
"I know that you would never take advantage of me, I trust you completely" you said giving him a warm smile.
"OK, could you hold your arms out" he mumbled, which you complied. You felt his hands grab the bottom of your shirt before beginning to lift it over you, you felt the fabric graze upon your skin as he pulled your shirt off. He then guided your dress on before pulling your pants down.
"There... All done" he mumbled in a flustered voice again.
"Thank you" you thanked him. He grabbed onto your hand a pulled you along.