🍋 (Y!M)Like old times(Kakyoin Noriaki)*JoJo'sBizarreAdventure:StardustCrusaders

As a child you had always been the outcast, you didn't know why... You just were. Maybe because you didn't know who your parents were. Or maybe it was how looked, acted, talked or walked but Kakyoin had always been there for you. You two had promised as kids that you would be 'together forever'.

Ever since grade school he had been the one who sat next to you, played with you, talked with you, walked you home. You two had been the bestest of friends. He was your shoulder to cry on... Your supporter...
Your best friend...

However when middle school came along and puberty had hit. Something had began to divide you and that was other boys.

Boy began to ask you out and you had began dating, but your relationships never lasted the first or second date as Kakyoin would always sort out the problem. Whether it be threatening them or sabotaging a date.

And why did he do this...

It was because he loved you. He wanted you to be his but alas fate had ruined every chance he had of asking you out.

🍒🍒🍒

"I'll kill you both in Lord Dio's name" name you screeched as you deflected the emerald splash. At this point you would have collapsed but what ever had taken over you had the determination to keep fighting.

"You realise that my great
Oracle Ivory can simply copy every little trick you pull" you cackled uncontrollably at Kakyoin. You wish you could escape this but no matter how much you tried you couldn't get control.

The other male quickly ran up to you and summoned his stand to throw a flurry of punches, which you simply used your stand to counter. Eventually your punches weakened and the his own punches knocked you out.

🍒🍒🍒

You woke up to find yourself in a hospital room with a throbbing pain all over, you tried to sit up but we're restrained to the bed. Then it hit you, you had control over your body again. Then a nurse came in.
"Miss (L/n), you have visitors" she said as she let three males in, two of them being Kakyoin and Jotaro Kujo, the other being an unfamiliar older male.

"(Y/n) are you ok" Kakyoin said as he sat beside you bed.
"I'm a little sore... What happened to me?" You asked.
"You were being controlled by Dio" the older male said.

So the older male explained everything that had happened. About Dio, stands, the Speedwagon foundation and everything else.

"(Y/n). Jotaro, Mr Joestar and I are going to Egypt to find him, so I'm saying goodbye now" Kakyoin said as he held your hand.
"No! I want to come too! I can help you. I went to Egypt not
To long ago, and I could get some of adoptive parents' notes on their last expedition there!" you yelled.
"I mean... (Y/n)'s parents are archeologists, they could have some useful information"
"And I believe that my stand might be of use... Even thou I don't know it's full potential" you said.
"Are you that fucking stupid" Jotaro hissed. You gave him a look of shock.

🍒🍒🍒

After that a heated argument began between the three of you until Mr Joestar had to break it up and let's just say that you packing up for a business trip as an intern of the Speedwagon foundation, an expedition to Egypt to be exact; from what your adoptive parents knew.

🍒🍒🍒

The flight to Egypt had been less then stellar. Definitely not like business class. Terrible food, crying babies ECT. Witch caused Jotaro to be in a rather foul mood.