(GenderNeutralReader)Deja vu(PanncottaFugo)*JoJo'sBizarreAdventure:VentoAureo*

You woke up in pure fear. Your body slick with sweat and tears running down your face. You had awoken from a nightmare, you couldn't remember what happened however you could feel whatever it had been about. The feeling of of you flesh melting, the tight constricting feeling around your neck and the stinging of open wounds.

It had been several months since you had woken up with all you memories gone. Over time you had managed to piece together small parts of your life like your name, age, family and your upbringing however your more recent history was a total mystery. The only chance you had of finding your lost memories was Fugo, a young man who claimed to be your former lover who knew you before your lost your memories however he wasn't so willing to tell you about the past. He told you how you may not be able to come to terms with it yet.

"(Y/n) are you alright" you heard a voice say from the beyond the door.
"Of course Nara-" you were about to say.
"Fugo" you corrected yourself. Narancia had been a name that commonly popped into your mind but you didn't know why.

The door opened and you saw the albino male.
"Did you have a nightmare?" He asked as he walked to your side before sitting on the bed.
"Yes" you replied while wiping tears from your face.
"Well then what happened?" He asked as he stroked your face in an affectionate manner.
"I... I don't know" you responded as you hugged him.
"Fugo please, can you tell me... Tell me about my past" you cried into his chest, clinging on to his clothes.
"Why do you insist on knowing your past, can't you just be happy... At least you got a new start" he said as he hugged you.
"I want closure Fugo, how will I know what I need to resolve if I don't have memories of it" you cried.
"I don't care what my past was like! At least if I know my past I can make myself better" you continued.

He pulled you away from him and glared you straight in the eyes.
"You don't need to make yourself better, your perfect just the way you are" he said. You felt your frustration rising, you weren't falling for his games again.
"Laying here beside you like a obedient pet, constantly hoping that you might just open up to me one day" you hissed
"I don't see that as perfect!" You continued.
"You know what, I'm sick of this!" You yelled as you pushed him away and got up out of your bed and grabbing some clothes.
"If you're not going to tell me who I was then I'll find out myself"

Fugo's expression became a dark one, Irritation prominent on his features.
"Your not implying that your going to leave, are you?" He hissed.
"Yes I am" you snarky retorted as you turned your back to him before you began to change. you didn't care if he was watching, you wanted him to know you were going to keep your word.
"(Y/n)... Your being rash, people could take advantage of you" he said.
"What a hypocrite you are" you hissed as you pulled your pants up.

"Don't make me out to be the villain!" He yelled at you as he turned you around, you could see the pure rage in his eyes.
"Then why isolate me from the rest of the world?!" You screamed
"Don't make me have to do this again" he snarled as he threw you to the wall and wrapped his hands around your frail neck.
"Again?" You choked as you attempted to pry his hands off of you.
"You've only had nightmares when you've died" he commented as he tightened his grip on your little neck.
"What the hell are you talking about!?"
"You always said that Superstition's ability was to predict the future but that was never it's ability, right?" He growled.
"I don't understand what you saying"
"I know that your true stand ability reverses time whenever you die" he growled as he summoned Purple haze. Your body froze in horror, a vivid memory of it flashing back into your mind. A tall, dark haired, male's body decaying as the virus consumed him, a perfect stand for a personality like his own.

"It honestly makes what I'm about to do to you ten times easier" he said before Purple haze slammed it's fist right next to you, causing several of it's hazardous capsules to explode. It instantaneously took effect, your skin burned and crawled like fire ants roaming under your skin, pressure built in your eyes like they were going to explode and you felt the virus painfully eating away at your organs. Your little hands quickly dissolved, exposing your muscles, bones and cartilage . Eventually what remains of your fingers just fell off.

You looked at Fugo, his flesh slowly decaying as the virus consumed him too. He let go of you and you dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes. He spared no second getting on top of you, forcing you into a passionate kiss. As his tongue roamed your mouth, the skin around both of your lips fell apart. Leaving the only remains of your mouths, your teeth and jaws and the fingers that traced over your torso turned cold and boney.
"So tell me how many times have I done this to you already?" He asked as more of his skull became exposed and one of his bloodshot eyes threatening to fall out of his socket. from the wholes in his clothes you could see into his inners, his heart spurting blood through the many holes that have been eaten through, his lungs began to deflated as his time was almost up and thus so was your.
"I'm willing to do this a hundred times to make you understand" he wheezed.

"See you in the yesterday"

🕙🕤🕘

You woke up in pure fear. Your body slick with sweat and tears running down your face. you could feel the feeling of of you flesh melting, the tight constricting feeling around your neck. However this time you remembered everything vividly and you knew what you had experienced was no nightmare, it was indeed very real and something that must of happened many times before

"(Y/n) are you alright" you heard a voice say from the beyond the door. You ran to the door quickly and locked it. You sat in front of the door, hands wrapped around your legs as you cradled yourself and tears forming in your eyes.
"(Y/n) let me in, what's the matter?" Fugo pled. You remained silent.
"Please open the door"
"(Y/n) open this door right now!"
"You better open this door right fucking now before you regret it!" He screamed.

You were trapped forever in this Groundhogs day effect with a walking, talking biohazard that threatened to explode at any moments notice.

*1174 words*

A chapter that has been laying around for months but after some time I managed to finish it. Honestly I found Fugo as the perfect excuse to write something really out there and just plain disturbing.

Just to put this oneshot into simple gamer terms, U FUQN SOFTLOCKED BUDDY!!!