Chapter 21

I turned around and drinned. She ran to me and I caught her. "Lily, I was only gone for two weeks." I told her.

(Lily's point of view)

"But I missed you so much." I said. I quickly pecked him on the lips. "That's al I get and I haven't had any lips on mine in two weeks." he whinned. I giggled and put my cheek on his. "Not here." I whispered in his ear.

We walked outside and we got in the car. My Mom drove us back. "What's wrong, Lily?" Adam asked me with concerned eyes. "Nothng, let's hang out at your place since your parents are still on that second honeymoon." I said to make sure that we got more privacy.

"Yeah let's hang out at my house." he agreed. My mom didn't say anything but a "hi" to Adam the whole way back. She didn't talk to me either. She just used her eyes to communicate.

She parked in our driveway and Adam and I walked oveer to his house, hand in hand. When we got inside he set his stuff down and kissed me. He pushed me agaisnt the wall and his hands tried to make their way up my shirt.

I pulled myself away from him. "Adam, I have something very important to tell you." I said. He kissed me again. "What do you have to tell me?" he asked. I took a deep breath. "Oh come on if you don't want to do it, we don't have to. Just tell me." he said.

I didn't say anything. "What is it?" he asked. His voice was starting to sound frustrated. Horny bastard, I tod myself. "Well I'm pregnant." I told him. He let go of me. "What did you say?" he asked.

"Come on Adam you heard what I said." I told him. "I'm going to be a father?" heasked. The word father came out as a whisper. "Yes." I said barely a whisper. "What about school, you're going to be a senior in a coupe of months?" he asked.

"Mom is going to help us while we're in schoo." he said. "What your mom already knows?" he asked. "Yeah, she is the one who got me the test. She was very worried at first but now she is excited." I told him.

"Why didn't you call me?" he asked. "Um, because I didn't want to bother you." I admitted. My mom was trying to get me to call him all day but I didn't want to stress him out. "Yeah it would have bothered me but only because I would've had to stay there, then coming home and taking care of you." he let me know.

"Oh Adam, I love you." I let him know. I wrapped my arms wround his neck and he put his around my waist. "I love you, too, Lily." Adam told me. "Wait, does your dad know?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Shit, he is going to kil me." he cursed. I laughed. "I guess I'm going to have to find a new man, cause yeah he is going to kill you." I warned him. He laughed with me. "I have you to protect me." he let me know.

I laughed. "Do you want to tell your parents now? We can call them." I suggested. "I wish your dad was out of town so we could call him too. Let's do it." He said. He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs.

He picked up the phone and put it on speaker. Then he dialed his dads cell number. "Hello?" Adam's dad greeted. "Um hey, dad it's me." Adam said. "Yeah why did you call?" he asked.

Well that was rude, I said in my head. Adam took a deep breath. "Well Lily's pregnant." He said. "SHE'S WHAT?!" Adam's dad yelled. "Dad, Mom if you can hear me, you heard what I said." He told them.

I was going to say somethg but before I could his dad said, "I want you gone. Until the baby is born then we'll see what we can do from there." My eyes went wide in shock."You can't just do that to him. He is your son." I said.

"Wait, we're not coming back till after the babies born anyway. We have to be here for ten more months." His dad said to us. "What? You just said that you were gonna kick me out." Adam said.

"Well I just decided that you can stay," he said and then he hung up. That man confuses me, I thought to myself. "What the hell." I said. Adam put his hands on my stomach like he was covering someone's ears.

"How dare you talk like that in front of the baby." he said. He looked down at me and grinned. My special grin. I laughed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me up to his bedroom.

He kissed me deeply. He pulled away and grinned at me, again. "Did you know sex is good when you're pregnant?" he asked. I smirked. "Is that the ony reason why you want it?" I asked in return.

He shook his head. "No." he said kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his were already on my waist. I pulled awak. "I uh don't know. I can't think when I'm with you like this. What about my dad?" I babbled.

He shushed me. "Don't worry about it. Just feel me touching you." He said. Well that made me forget everything that I was thinking about. Adam never said anything like that to me before.

Not even durning our first time. He drew my shirt over my head and pushed me on his bed.