"Okay you two love birds, Let's go I think Yoongi is dying out there because of Jimin's teasing already" Jungkook laughed and we all agreed and went out of the cottage, thinking if Namjoon can fix this situation.

____________________
Jin's POV

I walked going to my bed with my large shirt that reached my thighs well barely covering them. It was too big that kinda shows off my collarbones.

I saw down in my bed and got a book from my side table and I got the book named "The Misters" by E.L James (hehehhee one of my favorites😉)

I was still reading until I heard the knocking coming from my door and I groaned thinking it might be Namjoon. I knew I had to answer it knowing Namjoon never give ups heck he might break the door.

I opened the door to see it was indeed Namjoon and I crossed my arms but I saw him gulped for some reason as he eyed my bottom to top. "What do you want?" I groaned in frustration.

"Angel face, we need to talk" He asked me with pleading eyes. "Talk? Talk about what?" I asked, pretending I didn't know what was he talking about.

"Baby, dont play dumb with me, I know your mad with me because of Rose" Namjoon said as he grabbed both of my hands. "Im not mad, happy?" I simply said as I tried to close the door but be stopped me.

"Baby, your not good with keeping your emotions" Namjoon said with his freakin' deep voice of his. I sighed and I opened the door to see him. "So what if Im mad? I have the every right to be mad because Im your fucking boyfriend. If we arent keeping this shit a damn secret I couldn't have struck that whore in lightning. Heck I don't think you even care because Im probably just one of your flings who fucking fell for your stupid playboy—" I was rudely interrupted when he grabbed the sides of my face and smash his lips to mine.

I tried to resist him but his grip was too strong. I punched his chest with my weak fist but failed. Damn homie, I should seriously work out. He pushed me inside the room and close the door to pin me against the door

He pulled away first and I raise my hand to slap him but he acted fast and held my arm before I could slap him. "You aren't a fucking fling to me Jin! Your a fucking someone to me! Someone I want to do chessy stuff with, Someone I want to protect, Someone I fucking love. I fucking love you Jin. I've fucking fallen for your stupid dad jokes, your beautiful handsome face and your sassy acts. I love you so much I can't even take a second to not be with you by your side" Namjoon said with desperation on his tone but in a good way.

His loving eyes stared at mine. I could somehow see, that he isn't lying. His eyes never lie to me. I almost teared up when he said those words to me heck I wanna tear up.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he grabbed my cheek with his free hand. "Im very sure, I love you so much Jinnie" He smiled and I tear slipped through my eye. "I love you too you stupid clumsy destructor!" I said as I close the gap between us.

I kissed him with all my passion and love for him and he did the same. He pushed me against the door with a little more force and I put my right leg up to his torso, lifting my shirt making my thigh more seen and displayed for him.

"Stop Angel" Namjoon said fighting back a growl and I shook my head "No you stop Joonie, I want this, I want you to fuck the brains out of me" I said as I nibbled his earlobe and he gripped my waist tighter. "Make me forget my own name, baby" I whispered seductively at his ear and he growled.