Chapter 12: "Zalgo's Plans"

Start from the beginning

Masky P.O.V

We were all relaxing. We had a plan ready to free (f/n), we just needed to wait for her call.
A siren went off and I got up as fast as I could.
"Everyone get ready. We will have to free (f/n) now. Make sure you got everything you need and come back here. I'll teleport us inside the mansion" said Slenderman, Sally on his back and Lazari was holding his hand.
"Yes, sir" I said, sprinting in my room to take my weapons and a (w/t), (f/n)'s  favourite weapon.
I came back downstairs only to find that they were all ready.
"Since we are all here now, it's time to go. Hold onto me or one of my brothers" BEN, Jeff, E.J, Nina,  Puppeteer and Kagekao held onto Offender man.
Jane, Clockwork, J.A, Dr.Smiley and B.P. held onto Trenderman. Me and the proxy held onto Slenderman, while Sally and Lazari were now holding onto Splendorman with Liu, Nurse Ann and Lulu.
L.J didn't need help since he is a magical clown.
"Alright everyone, get ready" said Slenderman as we all appeared in the throne room.

(f/n) P.O.V
I saw all of my friends appear before me. I was screaming, telling them to go away, but my body wouldn't respond.
"W-why are you seated with Zalgo?" Asked Hoodie. He was finally talking.
My voice came out, but is was deeper and distorted.
"I n-n-n-now am part of his f-famil-ly"
"You are not (f/n)! What did you do to her?!" Asked angrily Masky.

Masky P.O.V
'The plan will not work, I would have never guessed this would happen. We have to think, what can we do now?'

Back to (F/n)). P.O.V
"Zalgo is controlling her. HE IS CONTROLLING ME TOO" said Shoto. He seemed to be able to break a bit the spell. He then continued.
"She is now by our side, give up. PLEASE HELP US" 'is he rethinking about being by Zalgo's side? Maybe my words did change his mind' I said.
I then tried to yell again, trying to break free from this spell.
'LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE' But I wasn't in control anymore. My "bad" side was now completely free to do whatever it wanted.
'There is no point in tryingsaid a voice, it came from all around me, echoing everywhere.
'I will break free, just you wait' I hard that voice laugh, then it all went quiet again.
I then saw both my brother and me sprinting towards the Creepypastas.
We were attacking them.
'NO! STOP, DON'T DO IT' I yelled. My "bad" side clutched my head and rubbed my temples.
Then she began to scream as I kept on yelling.
'DON'T DO IT! LET ME GO, LET ME BREAK FREE!' But Zalgo helped shutting my mouth. I was now completely  enable to move.
'God, please' I thought as I lost consciousness.
I now was isolated from everything.

Toby's P.O.V.
I saw "(f/n)" rubbing her temples in pain, then she begun to scream. Her yells were ear piercing, painful.
I saw her now red eyes turning (e/c) for a moment, but then Zalgo put his hand on her head and she stopped.
Her eyes now completely black.
(F/n) lost control, now here she was, her "bad" side.
(F/n)! C-can you hear m-me?!" I asked but she just laughed.
"Dear old (f/n) can't hear, can't see, can't speak. She is dead, I am in control". She said, laughing maniacally.
" G-give her b-body *tic* back!" I said but she just shook her head.
"This is also my body, remember? I am just her insanity, that side she confined for so long. I just want to enjoy my free time".
'Maybe we can still save her'  I thought as I told to 8 boys and 2 girls my plan.
'I hope this works'
______________________________________

Alright! Another chapter is finally done! Do you want longer or shorter chapters? Just wondering. I mean, no one really answer my question so...I find it pointless to ask, but I do it anyways. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get answers xD.
Bu-bye

~Angel